Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available 2014 Model S 60, AP1, 63k mi, blue/tan, CPO wnty to 96k mi./Dec. 2020, free Supercharging, $48k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I have for sale a 2014 MS 60 with:
- AP1 (so, Tech Package, of course)
- 19" Wheels
- Tan Leather
- Metallic Blue paint
- White CA HOV stickers (placed as unsightly as possible, if I do say so myself)
- 196 range at 100% (Have yet to try to re-calibrate, but can't imagine it'd get much more than 198-199 after a re-calibration maybe?)
- I have the stock UMC with 110v and 240v plugs, as well as the J1772 adapter, in its original storage case.

Tires have 17k miles on them, but are in great condition. 95% of miles are highway miles and I am also very conscious about how I treat the tires. By that I mean that I consciously avoid potholes and rough road, no fast takeoffs, and no brake slamming. I used to have a BMW i3 that I floored all the time not knowing any better. When my rear tires wore out twice as fast as the front, I learned and adjusted my driving habits.

I got it as a CPO with 46k miles and have replaced the front dash unit (under warranty, of course). Other than that, it's been superb. Since most of these threads bring the question of the reason for selling, I'm leaving the country this summer for a minimum of 1 year. I thought about trying to "rent" it out to someone instead of selling, but I think it'd be too clunky for obvious reasons, plus I'm not quite sure about my life plans after I return, so selling seems to be the best option.

I'm going to get it dolled up this weekend and take some fresh pictures, but I'm going to share some I just took in my parking garage (terrible lighting), as well as some from when I took CPO delivery. I have a picture in there of the AP sensor, not that anyone would think I was lying about it having AP. :)

I'm asking $48k, which I came to after looking at similarly optioned CPOs and also getting a KBB estimate of $46,098 (top range being $49k), which I don't believe takes into account AP software or free Supercharging and definitely doesn't take into account CPO warranty.

It's located in downtown Los Angeles if anyone wants to come take a look. Cheers!

Dash.jpg Dri Side Garage.jpg Front CPO.jpg Front Garage.jpg Grille CPO.jpg Pass side garage.jpg Rear Angle CPO.jpg Rear garage.jpg Seats CPO.jpg Wheel CPO.jpg