Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S 60 AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is my personal 2014 MS60. I bought it as a CPO from Tesla in January of 2018 with 46k miles. This was back when they still refurbished CPO vehicles to like new condition. It is one of the earliest Auto Pilot vehicles and probably one of the least expensive AP vehicles you will see for sale in good condition. It has Autopilot 1.0, also known as Highway Autopilot. It has the major perk of lifetime Free Unlimited SuperCharging (FUSC), code SC01 on my Tesla account, and free Premium Connectivity. I am selling this because I ordered a new Model Y. It was my first Tesla and has been a great vehicle. It currently has 130k miles, and I am asking $32,000. The vehicle is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Condition: The vehicle is in good condition. No mechanical issues. Everything works great. The screen is in great shape with no yellowing or bubbling. All door handles work and several were replaced under warranty over the years. eMMC recall has been done and cellular was upgraded to LTE. The battery has only degraded 11% since new, and it currently charges to 185 miles at 100% as shown in the Tesla app. I replaced both headlight bulbs a few months ago, and got new tires 12k miles ago. The vehicle looks great with no dents or dings or accidents, but has slight scratches or rock chips that are age and mileage appropriate. Most of these chips are on the hood or front fenders. The wheels have some small spots of curb rash as shown in the pictures, but still look good.

Vehicle Details:
⦁ 2014 Tesla Model S 60
⦁ Autopilot 1 "Highway Autopilot"
⦁ Free Unlimited Supercharging, SC01
⦁ Premium Connectivity, LTE Upgrade
⦁ RWD, induction motor
⦁ White exterior with Black textile interior
⦁ Panoramic Sunroof
⦁ Cold weather package - Heated wipers and all five seats are heated
⦁ Tech Package with front and rear parking sensors
⦁ Upgraded 19" slipstream wheels, with only 12k miles on new OEM tires
⦁ Homelink 4
⦁ Large frunk
⦁ Aftermarket Center Console
⦁ 130k miles
⦁ $32,000
IMG_4179.jpg
IMG_4197.JPG
IMG_4183.jpg
IMG_4177.jpg
IMG_4175.jpg
IMG_4173.jpg
IMG_4174.jpg
IMG_4172.jpg
IMG_4171.jpg
IMG_4202.JPG

Last edited:
Update:
IMG_4194.jpg

I had a lot of interest on other platforms, so to be fair I am dropping the price here to match what I have offered to others on those platforms.

New price $30,000

Also, it comes with Tesla all weather mats and 2 key fobs.

I haven't had any issues with the battery or power band. Strange that it limits your power. It has been such a good car, I hate to sell it.

P.S.
This vehicle also comes with the good (Gen 1) mobile charger that goes up to 40A with both the 110V 15A and 14-50 adaptor. It also has the Tesla to J1772 adaptor.

Last edited:
Updating the posting for anyone using this as a comparison for pricing their vehicle...

Sold for $30,000. I hate to see it go, but it went to a very nice couple that live locally. I had two offers for full price and another one over asking. Actually, I had many offers, but these were the highest.

I advertised on this forum (free), Craigslist ($5) and Facebook Marketplace (free). This forum seems to be overrun with people trying to sell reservations, so I only received one offer from here. Craigslist provided several people interested and one of the serious offers. Facebook Market place was a goldmine with dozens of people interested, but I had to put in the work since many were just looking or didn't know about Tesla. This is were I got the other two serious offers including the buyer.

Happy Easter