Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S P85, AP1, 26k miles, Santa Clarita, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have for sale a 2014 Tesla Model S that I have owned since January of this year. It is dark blue on beige and has 25.6k miles. It has unlimited supercharging and enhanced internet connectivity. It has auto pilot version 1 that provides adaptive cruise control and auto steering. The MCU was replaced in April of this year with a refurbished unit due to a dead screen. I have a few more photos if you are interested, but the first post was capped at 10. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Current asking price is $42,000. Car is located in Santa Clarita, CA. I do have a loan on the vehicle through Logix.

Thanks,
Joel

IMG_3032.jpg
IMG_3033.jpg
IMG_3034.jpg
IMG_3035.jpg
IMG_3040.jpg
IMG_3041.jpg
IMG_3042.jpg
IMG_3043.jpg
IMG_3044.jpg
IMG_3045.jpg

what recent recalls were taken care of on this car
Thanks

Hi Jimtesla,

The invoice/estimates states that the steering rack bolts were replaced and the front passenger airbag was replaced. On the Tesla website, here are the two recalls:
Model S Steering Assist Motor Bolt Recall
Model S Safety Update

The NHTSA website shows as not having any recalls open, but has four total that apply to it. They all should be covered under this section of the Tesla website, but I don't have direct knowledge of the first two recalls.
Recall Information

Thanks,
Joel