Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla Model S

This Tesla S is being sold on behalf of a bank. It is located in Windham, NH and if purchased comes with a clean and clear title. For questions or concerns feel free to email me and if you would like to arrange a time to view the unit please do so as well.

Model S
85 kwh Battery
Black Solid Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
19' Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade
Black Nappa Leather Seats
Lacewood Decor
Matching Yacht Floor
High Power Home Charging
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Standard Suspension
Parking Sensors
Fog Lamps
Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
Premium Interior Lighting
Subzero Weather Package
Brake Calipers - Black

Year 2014
Make Tesla
Model Model S
Mileage 13188
Exterior Color Black
Interior Color Black
Drive Train Rear Wheel Drive
Transmission Automatic
Body Style Sedan
Doors 4
Fuel Hybrid/Electric
VIN 5YJSA1H1XEFP30614
Price $89,995

List Date: 11/5/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Tesla Model S
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

2FXWzCFjxuGY.png
VqWp6p6edb3v.jpg
G7N6sUyv4uS6.jpg
GkEns31YnaQp.jpg
ZsYFqBapDBGa.jpg
DmZPTwTmhndG.jpg
VE4frzx27Ntt.jpg
VyRn516gmeC2.jpg
hFYEXp50ZSMq.jpg
QPDkNAMtKHBj.jpg
McWZ8qXqRwA2.jpg
c68BsZha1pwh.jpg
narkHmrc8nQ3.jpg

Last edited:
If you are trying to sell this for a Bank, you need to educate yourself. This car is 1 year old and has 13k miles. A person can order the same car BRAND NEW with 0 miles for the same price and get the newest tech features! Get real. Check Ebay, these cars are selling in the low to mid $70k, it is not even a P model. You are wasting your time and looking crazy foolish. Put a realistic price on the car, ($70-75k) and get it sold. Put it on Ebay and see what you can get, remember an auction will give you the highest price someone is willing to pay or in other words Market Value.

Hi Mnlevin,
Thanks for taking the time to write the message. As you know this is a bank owned car and is being sold on behalf of the bank. If you educate yourself on how a bank comes to decide the price of a remarket then I'm sure this would make more sense but thank you for reaching out.

Hi Mnlevin,
Thanks for taking the time to write the message. As you know this is a bank owned car and is being sold on behalf of the bank. If you educate yourself on how a bank comes to decide the price of a remarket then I'm sure this would make more sense but thank you for reaching out.

Can you point us to a source of education on the topic? Is the intent not to actually sell the car?

Can you point us to a source of education on the topic? Is the intent not to actually sell the car?

This!
Ademsoar, perhaps instead of being defensive you should listen to what the posters in this thread are saying.
We can buy a similarly equipt car, brand spanking new with near zero miles, with additional features (like autopilot) and multiple other upgraded features for the same $98,000. Then we can take the Federal tax credit (and any state credits if your state offers them) dropping the price to $90,500. So for just $1000 more than your bank is asking we get a brand new, better featured car with zero questions about how it was used, with a full warranty, etc. The point here is that no one other than someone too stupid to do math or too lazy to look up the information or in such a massive hurry to buy the car that they can't wait 2 months is going to buy this vehicle at that price. You're going to need to drop another $14,000 off that price tag or the bank is going to continue to own it and it will continue to depreciate in value and they'll loose even more money than they already have.

This!
Ademsoar, perhaps instead of being defensive you should listen to what the posters in this thread are saying.
We can buy a similarly equipt car, brand spanking new with near zero miles, with additional features (like autopilot) and multiple other upgraded features for the same $98,000. Then we can take the Federal tax credit (and any state credits if your state offers them) dropping the price to $90,500. So for just $1000 more than your bank is asking we get a brand new, better featured car with zero questions about how it was used, with a full warranty, etc. The point here is that no one other than someone too stupid to do math or too lazy to look up the information or in such a massive hurry to buy the car that they can't wait 2 months is going to buy this vehicle at that price. You're going to need to drop another $14,000 off that price tag or the bank is going to continue to own it and it will continue to depreciate in value and they'll loose even more money than they already have.

I am happy to sell my August 2013 P85+ with every option at the time, 4 new tires and 13,xxx miles for $89,000. Black with tan interior.
I am in Dallas. Let me know.

This!
We can buy a similarly equipt car, brand spanking new with near zero miles, with additional features (like autopilot) and multiple other upgraded features for the same $98,000. Then we can take the Federal tax credit (and any state credits if your state offers them) dropping the price to $90,500. So for just $1000 more than your bank is asking we get a brand new, better featured car with zero questions about how it was used, with a full warranty, etc. The point here is that no one other than someone to stupid to do math or too lazy to look up the information or in such a massive hurry to buy the car that they can't wait 2 months is going to buy this vehicle at that price. You're going to need to drop another $14,000 off that price tag or the bank is going to continue to own it and it will continue to depreciate in value and they'll loose even more money than they already have.

Hi Efusco,
I apologize for coming off as brash. That being said undoubtedly the unit will drop severely in price but at this time as requested by the bank I was tasked with creating the ad at this starting point. I'm very aware that this unit will not sell at this asking price but none the less it was the first step to getting the price lowered. That being said I do very much appreciate everyone's input and yours as well.

forgot to ask? @Ademsoar, how did the bank come up with this number?
Regards, Jack

Hi Jack,
With most remarkets they base the price off of current auction prices, MSRPs and remaining account balances. With this one in particular there was an exceptionally high balance left on the account which led them to the high figure. As I've said doing my due diligence I have to start this unit off at this price essentially going through the motions.

Hi Efusco,
I apologize for coming off as brash. That being said undoubtedly the unit will drop severely in price but at this time as requested by the bank I was tasked with creating the ad at this starting point. I'm very aware that this unit will not sell at this asking price but none the less it was the first step to getting the price lowered. That being said I do very much appreciate everyone's input and yours as well.
Fair enough, apology accepted. I understand the need for you to start somewhere with pricing.

Ademsoar:
This just may not be the best venue to list the car at this price.
The people who frequent this forum live and breathe Tesla either as an owner, investor or interested party.
Some will feel righteous indignation at seeing a car priced clearly improperly.
Why not try Autotrader or Ebay Motors?

Hey now. Lets not get into bidding war. :) I have a friend in Hanover who is Dartmouth professor who will pay 65K in cash for the car. Still no sales tax in NH correct? PM me if bank interested.
Jack

Haha oh man here we go, Jackan@sbcglobal they turned down an offer at 72K. Honestly give it a little bit the price will drop down to a realistic amount and I can seriously being to remarket the unit. For now keep posting, can't argue about the attention! ** There is no sales tax :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ademsoar:
This just may not be the best venue to list the car at this price.
The people who frequent this forum live and breathe Tesla either as an owner, investor or interested party.
Some will feel righteous indignation at seeing a car priced clearly improperly.
Why not try Autotrader or Ebay Motors?

Hi Vitaman,
Undoubtedly as I've already seen that is the case. I'm assigned to get views and remarket the unit and without skipping a beat all the attention this thread has gotten, good or bad, is positive for me on my end. The listing will remain up here as you're all making the case for me to get the price lowered. You've already touched on some key points as far as the market for Tesla's goes and I'm just curious to see what comes next.
Thanks,
Ademsoar

Haha oh man here we go, Jackan@sbcglobal they turned down an offer at 72K. Honestly give it a little bit the price will drop down to a realistic amount and I can seriously being to remarket the unit. For now keep posting, can't argue about the attention! ** There is no sales tax :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Vitaman,
Undoubtedly as I've already seen that is the case. I'm assigned to get views and remarket the unit and without skipping a beat all the attention this thread has gotten, good or bad, is positive for me on my end. The listing will remain up here as you're all making the case for me to get the price lowered. You've already touched on some key points as far as the market for Tesla's goes and I'm just curious to see what comes next.
Thanks,
Ademsoar

You should point out Tesla itself is selling its demo models for about $72k and those still come with fed tax rebate.