Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S - Rebuilt Title $49,500/OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This 2014 Model S is a rebuilt and Tesla re-certified.

Rebuilt Flooded - VIN # 5YJSA1H10EFP54792

Miles = 3,475

Send me a PM for more details.

Attachments

• Pax Frt.jpg
    Pax Frt.jpg
    558.6 KB · Views: 237
  • Driver Rear.jpg
    Driver Rear.jpg
    570.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Frt Driver.jpg
    Frt Driver.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 219
  • Int.jpg
    Int.jpg
    412.1 KB · Views: 221
  • FRT chop.jpg
    FRT chop.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Mileage.jpg
    Mileage.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 219
Reactions: bkp_duke
@ ACA Man.

Having the car re-certified by Tesla says allot. From my understanding this was the first car to successfully go thru the re-certification process in Houston for a flooded/rebuilt.

I am not sure of the history behind this car, but was unable to find a defined water line, this was the only part replaced that was found to be affected by water. Not directly affected by water (I think) Tesla replaced a parking brake caliper and found a pulled pin on the PAX side parking brake harness that was more than likely due to towing.

Tesla replaced some connectors during their re-certification inspection but otherwise the car is solid.

Rebuilt title - do some jurisdictions call salvage title this to sound better ? .... or is it different
Rebuilt title - do some jurisdictions call salvage title this to sound better ? .... or is it different
A salvage title is usually when someone is going to part out the car, and/or an insurance company is keeping the car while a rebuilt title is when the owner Kees position of the car with the intent to fix it. At which point they usually or at least in the state of MD have 90 days to fix the car and get a salvage inspection done. The full term for it is a salvage rebuilt title versus a salvage title when the car is not able to be recertificed to be street legal.