Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 70D , 38.5K miles , Metalic Blue , AP1

booziboy

Jun 15, 2015
seattle, WA
I have my Model 3 coming in this week, and sometime later this year we plan to get the Model X, so really thinking of letting go the Model S now.

I am the original owner and took this picture with not much cleaning done. I need to get detailing done on this car, but since I was getting so much interest I would post the details and see what I can

Location of the car: Seattle Area
Miles: 38.5K and still counting (as I am using it)
Battery Status: get 234-239 (depending on temperature) miles on full charge(almost same as day one)
Accidents: None
Condition: Very good, but as a 3 year old car, there are some door dings(tiny spots) and couple of scratches on the bumper)
AutoPilot: AP1 one enabled
Supercharger: Free for Life

Here are some of the facts and questions people generally ask :
1) I have a standing offer from one of the online auto dealers at 52.5K(and its a no hassle pickup)
2) Still have one year warranty left
3) Have one more prepaid maintenance paid for (I paid of 4, and used up 3 , 1 every 12k miles)
4) When I bought the car I wrapped it up in Paint protection Xpel (XPEL ULTIMATE - XPEL)
5) What Options are on the car: Please see the attached image tesla-options.JPG

Asking Price: 54K

IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg
IMG_2611.jpg
IMG_2647.jpg
IMG_2648.jpg
IMG_2650.jpg
InkedIMG_2608_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_2610_LI.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Olds442 and JPUConn

S4WRXTTCS

May 3, 2015
Snohomish, WA
What online dealer quoted you 52.5K?

I think that's about right, and close to what I'm expecting from a dealer. I have roughly the same configuration/miles on my 70D, and your pricing of 54K is probably pretty spot on pricing wise.

I'm probably going to go the same route where I replace it with the Model 3, but I'm hoping to wait long enough to get the AWD Model 3.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC