Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 70D , 38.5K miles , Metalic Blue , AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my Model 3 coming in this week, and sometime later this year we plan to get the Model X, so really thinking of letting go the Model S now.

I am the original owner and took this picture with not much cleaning done. I need to get detailing done on this car, but since I was getting so much interest I would post the details and see what I can

Location of the car: Seattle Area
Miles: 38.5K and still counting (as I am using it)
Battery Status: get 234-239 (depending on temperature) miles on full charge(almost same as day one)
Accidents: None
Condition: Very good, but as a 3 year old car, there are some door dings(tiny spots) and couple of scratches on the bumper)
AutoPilot: AP1 one enabled
Supercharger: Free for Life

Here are some of the facts and questions people generally ask :
1) I have a standing offer from one of the online auto dealers at 52.5K(and its a no hassle pickup)
2) Still have one year warranty left
3) Have one more prepaid maintenance paid for (I paid of 4, and used up 3 , 1 every 12k miles)
4) When I bought the car I wrapped it up in Paint protection Xpel (XPEL ULTIMATE - XPEL)
5) What Options are on the car: Please see the attached image tesla-options.JPG

Asking Price: 54K

IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg
IMG_2611.jpg
IMG_2647.jpg
IMG_2648.jpg
IMG_2650.jpg
InkedIMG_2608_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_2610_LI.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Olds442 and JPUConn
What online dealer quoted you 52.5K?

I think that's about right, and close to what I'm expecting from a dealer. I have roughly the same configuration/miles on my 70D, and your pricing of 54K is probably pretty spot on pricing wise.

I'm probably going to go the same route where I replace it with the Model 3, but I'm hoping to wait long enough to get the AWD Model 3.