Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 85D belly pan replacement parts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen grab of EPC page. Have to log in first...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221224-202954.png
    Screenshot_20221224-202954.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 55
2015 85d.

I must be off, I can't locate it. (Currently have covid so that doesn't help)

Sorry to hear, but you will be immune soon.

Since I had the same car, and I got a quote, for about 220, I will look it up for you. Be advised it may require a lot of work to replace the parts as the bumper cover (facia) may have to come off.

Stay tuned.

Thanks for the name. There are two separate parts. I wish they had images ...
I've bought these off eBay both parts new'ish for 80 bucks including shipping, I'm under the impression you're talking about #8 (fascia lower valance) and #1 (aero shield) in these pics. you do not need to remove the whole bumper fascia but it does make it easier and its only 4 screws and some push clips that hold the damn thing in place so its pretty easy to remove, I've taken it off a few times.

2.PNG
1.PNG

Reactions: aerodyne
My front aeroshield has been missing a few fasteners and one of the fastener points is bent and sagging downward...wish probably hurts the aerodynamics as much as the two side mirrors. I've been debating whether or not to replace the whole shield or take a heat gun and try to bend it back in place. I guess I'll start with the latter; I'm so curious to see how much my lifetime Wh/mi will change. I've driven close to 65K miles with this...I was hoping Tesla SC would have repaired it since they caused it but I guess I've got to do it myself.