OP, are you sure the car is 100% functional?
if not, check these:
- do all 4 handles present upon request
- squeaking sound from driver seat when moving/touching arm rest
- is pano roof opening/closing smooth? id still lubricate it asap
- are there any odd noises from front/rear while driving on bumpy roads - sway bar links
- hows the steering wheel? first versions of u-joint were without rubber housing and prone to failure
- do louvers work?
Thats about all the problems i had with the car until now (after buying it second hand)
Everything’s drives great aside from a few things I’ve noticed after driving for a month .
Issues I’ve noticed is a squeaking noise coming from the front middle of the pano roof, right where it clicks in the front. Drives me nuts.
Also noticed it does have the slight shake under high acceleration and does get better when I lower the car suspension
The other issue is a rattle from front suspension on uneven roads. Also drives me nuts. Brought it to Tesla , $2.5k later and some suspension components, and still there! I I’ll not be bringing it back to tesla for that