Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Dark Blue P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2015 Dark Blue P85D

Almost 20k miles, garage kept every night, picked up in june so i can opt for the ludicrious upgrade at 5k if that means anything. I don't really need to sell, just listing it so i can see if there is any interest.

-Smart Air Suspension
-AP enabled
-Tech Package
-19" Wheels
-Carbon fiber decor
-Performance Plus
-Ultra High Fidelity Sound
-Dual Chargers
-Black alcantara Headliner
-Black Next Gen Seats

List Date: 1/10/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2015 Dark Blue P85D
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $110,000.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

2578fe52-032d-4856-964e-485b5f65f658.jpe
792412ba-3c55-48ef-9f84-30b51c558a40.jpe
33035ac1-3f6e-450a-9ca3-68fea0fdff19.jpe
6069b307-dcae-47be-acc1-eb2946949a28.jpe

It looks like you are near Ocean City MD - I can't tell from the pictures, but does this car have PANO?, Subzero Heating Pkg? Did you get the extended warranty? or the Maintenance package? Does it have the heated steering wheel? Could you snap a picture of the window sticker and post that along with the VIN? (on door jam sticker on drivers side)

As someone who is looking for a P85D, just a tip. $121K new - $7500 tax break = $113.5K. $110K would be asking $3,500 discount for a used car with 20,000 miles on it.
oh i know, the 110k is just a starting point. Im not familiar with how panjo works so i dont want to list it for a better price, and lets say have it get bought up unexpectedly without me fully understanding the website. I just wanted to get the listing on there while i figure a good price out. Im not that ridiculous lol

i dont want to list it for a better price, and lets say have it get bought up unexpectedly

I recommend putting it on ebaymotors too. I have bought and sold my last five cars direct off eBay. A P85D similar to yours just sold last week on eBay. I recommend you do a search on Tesla P85D recent sales to get an idea of what you might get for this car.

Shouldn’t he subtract an extra $1 per mile from this car, and offer it for more like ~70k?
There, you’re welcome ;)

GLWS

I recommend putting it on ebaymotors too. I have bought and sold my last five cars direct off eBay. A P85D similar to yours just sold last week on eBay. I recommend you do a search on Tesla P85D recent sales to get an idea of what you might get for this car.

I know you have your own personal motives of wanting to wait for sub $80k P85Ds but you know you're posting a clear outlier - it sold via BuyItNow not a natural bidding process and sold within a few hours of posting and was immediately posted on threads on various boards saying what a steal it was so not exactly the clear market price you say. especially as folks with similar builds were offered $99k even as trade in to Tesla at the same time. My trade in (non Telsa) ended up at that same eBay dealer and they listed it at a lower model trim (~$2k difference) and without a key and rare option mentioned ($2K) so could certainly be just a misclassification. Clearly Tesla values and sells these at $100-120k via CPO.

GLWS OP

JQ11 you are right I don't really know the details on that P85D and I was actually pissed that I missed the bid, because i would have bought it at that price - especially since it only had 1200 miles on it!

This case is tougher to estimate value with the higher mileage and missing some fairly standard features, PANO, subzero etc... still a great car - and will be a great deal for the right buyer!

I will continue to play the waiting game - everyday our cars depreciate - first year depreciation is the most brutal.

GLWS OP

I know you have your own personal motives of wanting to wait for sub $80k P85Ds but you know you're posting a clear outlier - it sold via BuyItNow not a natural bidding process and sold within a few hours of posting and was immediately posted on threads on various boards saying what a steal it was so not exactly the clear market price you say. especially as folks with similar builds were offered $99k even as trade in to Tesla at the same time. My trade in (non Telsa) ended up at that same eBay dealer and they listed it at a lower model trim (~$2k difference) and without a key and rare option mentioned ($2K) so could certainly be just a misclassification. Clearly Tesla values and sells these at $100-120k via CPO.

GLWS OP

Well put. One sale does not make the market. That same dealer was listing 70Ds for $79k, granted there are differences in age and options, but $8k more for a P85D doesn't sound right. Certainly great for that one buyer.

GLWS.

Not really. Used P85s were $90k cars, right up until Q4 2014. Then a second fell off, and they were worth ~15k less.
That's a bit different because Q4 2014 we then had dual motors, the 85D became almost as fast as a P85, essentially bringing the P85 price aligned with the same performance but dual motor 85D. I don't expect the P85D to see that kind of drop until some ridiculous model comes out and makes it obsolete.

That's a bit different because Q4 2014 we then had dual motors, the 85D became almost as fast as a P85, essentially bringing the P85 price aligned with the same performance but dual motor 85D. I don't expect the P85D to see that kind of drop until some ridiculous model comes out and makes it obsolete.

Just wait until Musk announces the P100D+M (M stands for the Merlin rocket engines) with autopilot that can fly you to your destination or avoid an accident by just flying up :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator: