TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2015 Model S 70D AWD For Sale - 75K Warranty - 56K OBO - San Diego CA

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by JGroeneweg, Jan 4, 2018.

1. JGroeneweg

JGroeneweg Member

Still under factory warranty,(75k miles 2021). Original Owner. Free Supercharging for life. Autopilot 1 HW & SW, TACC Collision Avoidance System, Navigation System. New Michelin Primacy Tires. All scheduled maintenance, All records, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system & Alarm, Car-Pool Stickers, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Must see, Never seen snow, New tires, No accidents, Non-smoker, One owner, Perfect first car, Satellite radio, Seats like new, Still under factory warranty, Very clean interior, Well maintained, ODO 59,698.

See website link for pictures: tesla-for-sale

2. NateGordonJr

NateGordonJr Member

Checked out the link and pictures and other details, looks nice! Just to confirm your timeline for the remaining warranty, it seems as though you purchased the 2yr/25 mile extended warranty around the time you hit 50k. That correct?

3. JGroeneweg

JGroeneweg Member

That is correct. It has a 75K mile warranty valid till 2021. We love this car. It is in the sweet spot. Best battery for the range. If it wasn’t for the model 3, we would not sell it. I have been waiting for the model 3 since 2013 when I purchased my first Tesla. Very happy with it BUT it is not a Model S or a mini version just a “3”.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  4. NateGordonJr

NateGordonJr Member

Ok, I'm with you. So approximately ~15k miles remaining or 3 years left on the warranty, whichever comes first.

5. JGroeneweg

JGroeneweg Member

Yes, that is correct!

6. JGroeneweg

JGroeneweg Member

Willing to include in the deal (if possible):
    First Day Tesla Model 3 Reservation - READY TO BUILD NOW & DELIVER in 4 weeks.

I have a reservation ready to configure. PM me if you are interested...

7. AlaskaMatt

AlaskaMatt Member

Is your Tesla 70D still available? We would be interested pending a few questions. PM me if it is still available and we can discuss further!

Matt

8. JGroeneweg

JGroeneweg Member

Price reduced to $53,750. or OBO

9. AlaskaMatt

AlaskaMatt Member

Interested. We have been looking for one from Alaska but it has been hard to find one in our price range! Could you please send the maintanence records?

Truthfully, we would still need to make a lower offer but we are willing to negotiate if you are!

Matt