Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 85D AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
92k highway miles, Price is 49k Firm
In Scottsdale AZ. I will get picks if anyone is interested and will post.
Why? Just bought 2014 S85 with 7K miles. Do not need the Dual Motors in AZ.
No warranty left and no major repairs. Did fix 2 door handles and the camera for autopilot.
It does have 92k miles, so front end has hit a bunch of bugs and a has some rock chips.
I lived in KC and drove back and forth to Scottsdale. Now live in Scottsdale.
Overall great condition for the miles and plan to keep if no buyers at 49k.

85D kWh Model S
Metallic Silver Paint (darker grey)
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Tan Nappa Leather Seats
Unlimited Supercharging for life of car
Tech Package with Autopilot
Spring Suspension (no air)
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
New Goodyear Tires on 19" Wheels

I lived in Louisburg. about 25 miles S of KC on the state line. The drive was 2 full 12 hour days using superchagers through KS, OK, TX, NM and AZ.

I have been waiting to order a model 3 but decided another used model S was the better option. With the S used prices this low, I don't know why anyone would buy the 3. I just bought a 2014 S85 instead of the 3. Not sure what I will replace the 85D with yet if it sells.

• Helpful
Reactions: crashvt
IMG_0644.JPG
IMG_0654.JPG
IMG_0624.JPG
IMG_0633.JPG
IMG_0639.JPG
Here are a few pics. The problem when you clean your car is that you think why would I ever sell this. I can take more pics. I noticed I have none of the display. I will take those later. I tried to get the rock chips but all I got was the reflection of me and no one needs to see that.

Attachments

• IMG_0636.JPG
    IMG_0636.JPG
    517.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0638.JPG
    IMG_0638.JPG
    316.2 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: JPUConn
Does anyone know how to change the heading on your post. I noticed one has the word sold added. I was going to add my price.
Thanks in advance for any help. Otherwise here is the pic of the dash showing a charge at 255mi. Charges higher or lower sometimes up to 252-262. New was 266.
IMG_2600.JPG

Reactions: kwjayhawk