Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sell a 2015 35,000 mile p85d+ with unlimited supercharging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!
I bought a p85d with the plus suspensions, ultra high fidelity, sport seats, leather, etc -in early 2015. I’ve driven it less than 35,000 miles and almost exclusively home charged it. It has transferable free unlimited super charging the color is midnight blue with tan leather interior. No paintwork or damage.a few months ago I added forged wheels with ultra high performance Michelin tires.

what’s a reasonable asking price? It’s also eligible to have the supercharging transferred to a new S or X by year end.

I'm an empty nester now and bought a 911 which is taking up the garage space. I was going to keep it but the program to transfer theFUSC got me thinking about a new plaid Which made me realize I don’t need a larger sedan any more.

so thoughts on asking price? It’s in the Bay Area.

I’m not sure on charge. I only charge to 80%.

Carvana offers $30,000.

is the unlimited charging valued at all then?

i think I should get a plaid to keep The free electricity yet I don’t use it enough as I have other vehicles and other geographies.

is there a recommended place to list it instead so someone can benefit? A suggested ask price?

Its been proven that with Tesla calendar age is more damaging to battery than driving so low miles don't really increase the price...
Also LDUs been known to leak coolant, low miles in this case means u probably never got an upgraded unit installed under warranty (although they all leak).
Personal observation is that AP1 cars don't really hold value even with FUSC.

List it here on forum if u want it to have a good home or maybe try CarsandBids.com/ebay with auction style sale.
Good luck.

PS, 30k is a good offer i think, i've seen private sales for about that much

Former '15 owner. The pack died under warranty despite low miles and exceptional care and the highest rated range of any on Teslafi (265 out of 270)

I don't think most packs on the early cars will last much past 10 years. Consider battery replacement through RECELL.

I do miss the sunroof, summon, and leather.

After trying numerous sites, the best was craigslist followed by FB marketplace. I got 44k for it exactly a year ago.