Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Models P85D Dual Motor Traffic Accident Repair

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!
I am a 2015 P85D, and I had a traffic accident where my airbag exploded and the front of the car was damaged.
Fortunately, I replaced the pyrotechnic fuse and the car can be powered on normally. Both forward and reverse gears can be used, but there is no response when pressing P gear.

Due to the 10% remaining battery at the time of the accident, it has been a month and it has not been charged yet. I am afraid that the battery will break down, so I charged it. However, it indicated that the charger is overheated and can only charge for 1km each time. The radiator cannot work, the water pump is good, and the water pipe is not leaking. I tried many methods, but couldn't cool the charger.

My idea is very simple, it is to charge the battery to 20%, so as not to damage it.

So, I want to get the routing of the charger and battery pack cooling water pipe. I checked the maintenance manual, but it didn't show the routing. I hope my friends who are routing the water pipes can tell me that I need to force the charger and battery to cool down. thank you

微信图片_20240701115657.jpg

微信图片_20240701115646.jpg

嗨,大家好!
我是一辆2015年的P85D,出现了交通事故,气囊爆了,车头撞毁。
幸运的是,我换了烟火保险丝,车子可以正常上电,前进挡和倒车档都可以使用,就是按P档没有反应。

由于出事故的时候电池剩余10%,现在过去一个月了,还没有充电,我怕电池坏掉,所以给电池充电,但是提示充电器过热,每次只能充1KM,散热器无法工作,水泵是好的,水管也没有漏水。我尝试很多方法,没办法给充电器散热。

我的想法很简单,就是把电池充电到20%,不至于把电池放坏。

所以,我想得到充电器和电池包散热水管的路由,我查看了维修手册,但没有显示路由。希望路径水管路由的朋友告诉我,我要强制给充电器和电池散热。谢谢