Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 White P90DL - 23,300 miles - Ludicrous - $58,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only had it 7 months, bought from Tesla with 4yr warranty. Hardly driven it. I only added 2,500 miles or so.

In perfect condition.

- Tinted the windows very tastefully with excellent quality tint.
- Also ceramic coated the whole car.
- Added OEM spoiler and a few other small cool additions like custom lighted doorsills, custom middle drawer etc..
20191102_125909.jpg
20191102_125846.jpg
20190909_100305.jpg

Model S P90D
All-Wheel Drive
Range Upgrade
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Grey Next Generation Seats
Piano Black Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features
Premium Interior and Lighting
Standard Suspension

Last edited:
Reactions: Draketurner
Quick points:

- Car is a late 2019....... from November.
- Hardly ever charged at supercharger and I know the same was the case for the ONE owner before me (it was a lease return)
- Tesla gave me brand new floor mats
- Tesla replaced the back tail lights and appliqué because I moaned about dirt inside the tail lights. Tesla is pretty awesome when it comes to things like that TBH.
- New cabin air filter

Yeah, not sure about that. I do know that this seemed fairly priced based on research I did beforehand and based on the very low mileage, brand new tires, new brakes, upgrades, and excellent condition.

Here's a 2016 facelift P100D with double the miles and FSD.
2016 Model S | Tesla

I think you'll get a buyer, but time is not in your favor with more and more facelifted cars are coming off leases. GLWS.

• Disagree
Reactions: MXLRplus
Just a data point, there have been P100Ds going for 55-60.
No, there hasn't. Definitely not with these miles and options plus Supercharging & Premium data among other things Tesla takes away before reselling even though they've already been paid for.

Why do people insist on thread-crapping on for sale posts on this forum.

If you have some advice on price, PM it to the guy/girl. Don't cast doubt on their pricing publicly especially when the used market on these cars is so volatile. It's rude.

I really appreciate you saying what I was thinking :))
It amazes me how rude Tesla owners are on this forum. To be fair, from my experience it's mostly wanna be owners that are trying to bash people's prices dreaming to be able to buy one someday if someone would just accept $20k for a $60k car. lol

I just wish mods would take this passive aggressive hostility more serious since it's running a lot of members off due to a few turds in the punch bowl.