Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Face lift Red on Black P90D with 22,200 miles for $64,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Red On Black
19" Wheels
*No* 3rd Row Seats
22,300 Miles
Under factory warranty
Rear bumper painted * NO body damage of any kind *
AP 1
Ludacrious Mode
Air suspension
Brand new condition otherwise.
2 set of Keys

Did I get a good deal ?

Attachments

• Tesla.jpeg
    Tesla.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 105
Forgot to mention, I did have to pay $1200 in Dealer fees + $450 in flight from Houston to FL to sign the papers as the freaking dealership wouldn't do e-sign. + $560 for delivery. So total cost at the end was $64,500 + $450 + $1200 = $66,150 + Tax & Tag

I went down to Pamp Beach and drove the car, I was going to buy it but decided not to. I’m very familiar with the P cars but launch mode would not work. I think it was a very sold deal at that price but the interior wasn’t as nice like the ones we already have and in the end didn’t really need another 2016. I took a picture of the battery tag and it is the second series 1071941-00-C which is good. I read the CARFAX and the damage was still drivable and I think to the rear passenger side. The dealer had it for sale for so long I was wondering if they wholesaled it or retailed it, it good to hear someone got a good deal.

Last edited:
I think ultimately the determining factor is if you're satisfied with the car you got and the price you paid.

This is my second Tesla. Before this it was a P85+. I am not a fanatic when it comes to the condition of the car, yes the car is not like 100% clean it has very minute issues which can be overlooked, depending on your personality. Overall, the literally is a head turner and I couldn't be more happier with my decision.

I went down to Pamp Beach and drove the car, I was going to buy it but decided not to. I’m very familiar with the P cars but launch mode would not work. I think it was a very sold deal at that price but the interior wasn’t as nice like the ones we already have and in the end didn’t really need another 2016. I took a picture of the battery tag and it is the second series 1071941-00-C which is good. I read the CARFAX and the damage was still drivable and I think to the rear passenger side. The dealer had it for sale for so long I was wondering if they wholesaled it or retailed it, it good to hear someone got a good deal.

I agree with you 100%. So this is what I have gathered after a week of driving it etc. The previous owner was filthy rich and wasn't too peculiar or concerned about maintaining his/her cars. How I know he/she was filthy rich ? I did Zillow on his address as he never deleted his 'home' location. :)

Yes the CarFax report says side of the car but as per TRUE car report, it was the rear bumper which was painted. True car report has a VERY VERY in depth detailed report of the car. That report and what it contained within, prompted me to pull the trigger.

I haven't even tried the launch mode, I will try it tomorrow to see if it works and if it doesn't, why it doesn't.

How is the 2nd Gen battery or the 00-C battery better than the old one ? I will appreciate any info on that.

The dealership and the personnel there are *sugar*. If anyone here considering buying from them, avoid them like a plague.

They do and not sure why the bumper needed to be painted except to cover an accident. Did you at least run carfax and autocheck

Yes the CarFax report says side of the car but as per TRUE car report, it was the rear bumper which was painted. True car report has a VERY VERY in depth detailed report of the car. That report and what it contained within, prompted me to pull the trigger.

sweet! you got a great deal I think, and I've been following this market closely, the ludicrous models. Can you possible somehow extend the warranty if you wanted?

for reference i'm picking up a 2014 p85d ludicrous + suspension, fully loaded x rear heated seats, 51k miles and warranty till 100k/4yrs for about 53k. I've been thinking about upgrading to the front facia look but i don't think 5k is worth it to me

This is my second Tesla. Before this it was a P85+. I am not a fanatic when it comes to the condition of the car, yes the car is not like 100% clean it has very minute issues which can be overlooked, depending on your personality. Overall, the literally is a head turner and I couldn't be more happier with my decision.

Hey what do you think of the + suspension in your old car vs. the air only in the new one?