Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Founders Red Model X P90L for sale Northern Virginia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I traded in my Founder’s Signature Red model X (xxxx0061j and it is now available from Koons in Tysons Corner. They are listing it @$69.5k if anyone is interested, here is the link:
Great car, sorry to leave it after 67k miles. Everything is working and the extras that are not posted include full maroon 7 seater Lloyds luxe mat set, upgraded infotainment with FM, free supercharging and premium connectivity. The winter tires have another season or so on them. Happy motoring, let me know if you have any questions because the Koons guys are not up on all of the benefits of this model and I want to make sure the buyer has all the data.

Last edited:
It has the unlimited free supercharging, lifetime premium connection and the infotainment/FMradio upgrade, AP1 w/Summon, adaptive cruise, lane keeping and self lane changing, full set of Lloyds Luxe maroon mats with “XP” insert on leather oval for front mats . Perforated seats for cooling. Chrome pedestal 2nd row fold down 3rd row - useater.They gave me $67k in trade and have it on their web page for $69.5k now. Jesus is the name of the buyer at Koons Chevy 2000 Chain Bridge Service Rd. Vienna, VA 22182. You can text him @1(818j312-4288.
The car is in great condition, everything is working, at least another season or two left on winter tires, all recalls applied, Founder’s VIN …FF00061.
I waited for quantum improvements to replace it with a “22 Plaid. If I had the garage space, I would have kept it. Love the ride, garaged kept and heavily waxed. There are some minor chips and scratches from road use and 2 minor dime size dents on the back pax roof from a broom that fell off the garage wall. Battery was still around 86% of new due to heavy supercharging use in first when I was told it wouldn’t effect the battery. Home charged after that.

Last edited: