Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X 90D for sale, Sacramento/ Roseville

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN 6458
original owner, took delivery in June 2016
has AP 1.0
free supercharging (fully transferable)
Red
Carbon Fiber trim
white perforated seats (heated and cooled)
7 seater
tow package (never used, but I was checking all the other boxes and thought I MIGHT….)
128,500 miles
20 inch tires pirellis are on it now, about 50% left on tread
lots of trips up and down highway 5 to see family in southern CA, and going back and forth to Cal Poly until my son graduated.

I had almost the whole car xpel wrapped within 200 miles after taking delivery - full front and rear fenders, doors, hood, etc. plus all the windows tinted. I also got rubber floor mats - the original carpet mats come with it (unused). I got the backs of the front and middle row seats also xpel-covered (they were shiny black, and very easy to scuff - the xpel has held up VERY well!).

I take delivery of my new Model Y this Thursday; my daughter is graduating high school this year, and already driving places herself, so we don’t need a vehicle with 7 seats to cart around all her friends anymore. It’s time for something a little smaller.

65,000, or make me a compelling offer.

You can message me your email on here to connect directly, feel free to ask any questions.

Dan

Attachments

• Resized_20221016_104529.jpg
    Resized_20221016_104529.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Resized_20221016_104640.jpg
    Resized_20221016_104640.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 92
  • Resized_20221016_104656 2.jpg
    Resized_20221016_104656 2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Resized_20221016_104705.jpg
    Resized_20221016_104705.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
I really AM looking for a compelling offer - if I don't any interest on here or in the facebook group I posted in, I'll likely put it on Carsandbids.com - I'm not desparate, but when I get my new Y parking will be a little bit challenged, so I'd prefer to sell sooner rather than later. But figured I would put it out there for Tesla enthusiasts first!

I am actually waiting on the offer from Tesla - but the rep actually told me I'd be way better off to sell outside, so we'll see. Carmax offered me 45K in the spring - now 4000 miles later their offer went down to 39K.

Looking at the used car sites I see similar in the 50K to 70K range - with gas prices where they are, I know for the right buyer free supercharging can be a major value. I generally just charge at home, but free charging on trips has been REALLY nice, I will definitely miss that. My wife and I often justify the snacks we buy while charging as just spending the $$ we aren't spending on gas LOL

Reactions: snorp
Tesla offered me 31K - not taking that LOL, I've received a couple offers at 50K I'm trying to get at least a little more, though. I just had it fully detailed (after the above pics were taken), it looks amazing - I had a photographer friend take some pics to use for an auction if I don't find someone directly soon.

At this point if anyone is willing to give me 55k locally I'll avoid the hassle of an auction.

I likely won't have everything lined up for Cars and Bids for a few days, looking for any takers. I truly feel at 55K this will be a great car for someone!

I ended up putting it up on Cars and Bids - I'm not 100% sure that was the right approach, I may not even end up getting what I was already offered on here. But I signed up to sell there, so am committed. If anyone would like to bid on it there, you actually might get it for less - I will honor whatever the bidding gets to. The direct link is 2016 Tesla Model X 90D - 7-Seater Model, Mostly Unmodified, AWD, 1 Owner