Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S 75D (refresh) - Toronto, Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

rypalmer

Aug 22, 2014
Canada
Testing the waters on a private sale of my 2016 Model S 75D (refresh edition) located in Toronto.

Not sure if I am ready to sell, but I am interested in determining what a reasonable offer would look like.

- Odometer: 70,000km
- Production date: June 2016
- White exterior, in great shape minus one stone chip on the hood
- 3m paint protection film on the front bumper, hood, front quarter panels, and mirrors - starting to yellow but the paint behind it will be in great shape
- Tan interior, in excellent condition (Weathertech mats since day 1)
- Autopilot v1
- Originally a 70D model, unlocked to 75D in June 2017
- Annual service completed in June 2017 and June 2018
- new all-season tires in 2018
- winter tires - one season left
- no accidents, no bodywork done, no repainting, etc
- 100% charge rated range: 390km
- Lifetime unlimited Supercharging included
- 8 year unlimited km powertrain warranty
- 10,000km or 19 months remaining on the New Vehicle Limited Warranty (whichever comes first)

Negotiable:
- CHAdeMO adaptor
- Thule bike rack
- fixing the hood ding before the sale
- delivery

Reason for selling: absolutely love the car, but life in Toronto is looking more and more carless by the day :/

Please DM me for more information.

0D993630-FF6A-4E4A-8B6C-89796D39B257.png
6E2FA95A-4E06-479F-9FAF-AB2EE47E2B99.png

Hi again,
His answer was fast!
Too expensive as in the US, same car but WITH air suspension, cold weather and premium sells for the same price.

Would be interested if the price is adjusted - 75k minus these options...

Let me know what you think
If it wasn't clear - price is in CAD. It's probably more attractive as a Canadian car since Tesla restricts their import.

Is the buyer in the US or Canada? US prices are worth comparing but you can't import US Teslas into Canada so.. I believe the price is competitive for private sale. Please get your friend to make me an offer in a private message.

GLWTS, this would be right up my street (I owned a 75RWD AP1 in UK) for my new job/place in Canada but the prices seem to have held really well for used, especially non CPO with no warranty, Canadian used prices to me seem a bit high, but I would say that as I want to buy.

Waiting for base Model 3 now, but good luck with this its a great looking example :)