Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P100D with FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TwistedGray

Ludicrous > Ludacris
Mar 12, 2021
Monterey Bay, CA
$56000

Full Self Driving included
Premium Connectivity included

Vented seats (heated and cooled)

42,200 miles

100% SOC is about 290mi

Location - Monterey Bay, CA

I can assist with shipping (coast to coast is roughly $1,200) if needed.

BUNCHES OF PHOTOS here

PXL_20230412_203912347.jpg
PXL_20230412_204112319.jpg
PXL_20230412_204037773.jpg
PXL_20230412_204027980.jpg
PXL_20230412_203952180.jpg
PXL_20230412_203945678.jpg
PXL_20230412_203938318.jpg
PXL_20230412_203929195.jpg
PXL_20230412_203920026.jpg

Possibly interested, but would not be until this summer when I fly to the mainland for a few weeks. I know this car has been posted for sale a few times and this latest price drop is making it appear on my radar. Would rather buy than rent. Will ship the car back home to Hawaii after. Looking for FSD and P-85 to 100 with Ludicrous Mode at a minimum. Was planning for a Raven, but it would be hard to pass up a great deal like this car might be. Lifetime supercharging or a “near perfect” SOC are unimportant to me. Does this car have Ludicrous Mode already? I also know the Monterey area relatively well. Let’s talk.

-Paul

Reactions: TwistedGray
Possibly interested, but would not be until this summer when I fly to the mainland for a few weeks. I know this car has been posted for sale a few times and this latest price drop is making it appear on my radar. Would rather buy than rent. Will ship the car back home to Hawaii after. Looking for FSD and P-85 to 100 with Ludicrous Mode at a minimum. Was planning for a Raven, but it would be hard to pass up a great deal like this car might be. Lifetime supercharging or a “near perfect” SOC are unimportant to me. Does this car have Ludicrous Mode already? I also know the Monterey area relatively well. Let’s talk.

-Paul
Hey Paul,

Ludicrous, yes

FSD and PC are transferable

Reactions: Deaf Paul
I thought about your car but decided that much of your price request is FSD which I do not value much.

As an aside, it is really quite impressive just how much Tesla has improved the Model S in five years. A modern Model S also has a ~ 100 kWh pack, but EPA range is 375 - 405 miles depending on tyre choice. Part of the EPA jump can be attributed to testing on a 5 cycle method instead of 2 cycle, but that is just another way of saying the cold winter performance is markedly improved in a newer model.

GLWS, OP

I thought about your car but decided that much of your price request is FSD which I do not value much.

As an aside, it is really quite impressive just how much Tesla has improved the Model S in five years. A modern Model S also has a ~ 100 kWh pack, but EPA range is 375 - 405 miles depending on tyre choice. Part of the EPA jump can be attributed to testing on a 5 cycle method instead of 2 cycle, but that is just another way of saying the cold winter performance is markedly improved in a newer model.

GLWS, OP

You can spend about $4-5k less to get a non-FSD 2016 P100D with somewhat comparable mileage. With that said, I've yet to find another with perforated leather seats at that price point though. Once you have had a car that has ventilated seats, it's hard to go back to one without...

Reactions: SageBrush
Lol @TLLMRRJ Here's the ad that ChatGPT created.

Looking for a luxury electric car with insane performance and cutting-edge technology? Look no further than this 2016 Tesla Model S P100D with Ludicrous mode and Full Self Driving capability!

This beautiful Tesla Model S boasts a 100 kWh battery pack, capable of producing an astounding 760 horsepower, delivering a 0-60 mph time of just 2.4 seconds. With its sleek exterior design and premium interior, this vehicle offers a combination of style, comfort, and performance that is unmatched in the automotive world.

Equipped with Tesla's Ludicrous mode, this vehicle offers a thrilling driving experience like no other. With instant acceleration and precise handling, it offers a level of driving excitement that is sure to leave you breathless.

But that's not all - this Model S is also equipped with Full Self Driving capability, which offers a wide range of advanced features such as Autopilot, Navigate on Autopilot, and Auto Lane Change, all designed to make your driving experience easier and more enjoyable.

With a range of over 300 miles on a single charge (it's 286-290 now), you can enjoy your drive with confidence, knowing that you have plenty of power to get you where you need to go. And with access to Tesla's extensive Supercharger network, you can recharge your vehicle quickly and easily on long road trips.

This 2016 Tesla Model S P100D with Ludicrous mode and Full Self Driving capability is truly a one-of-a-kind vehicle, and it won't last long. Don't miss your chance to own this incredible electric car - contact us today to schedule a test drive!

$56000

Full Self Driving included
Premium Connectivity included

Vented seats (heated and cooled)

42,200 miles

100% SOC is about 290mi

Location - Monterey Bay, CA

I can assist with shipping (coast to coast is roughly $1,200) if needed.

BUNCHES OF PHOTOS here

View attachment 927808View attachment 927809View attachment 927810View attachment 927811View attachment 927812View attachment 927813View attachment 927814View attachment 927815View attachment 927816
You didn't list but does it have free supercharging thats transferrable? May have a friend who's interested. Also does it have the updated hardware(2.5).

• Funny
Reactions: gaswalla