Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 model X 90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent Midnight silver metallic, 6 seat config, black interior (alcantara dash and headliner ), figured ash trim,, 20" wheels ,PUP cold pkg , 21K miles , vin 013454 sept 2016 delivery ,no problems ,private one owner (I am 80 ) ,,I need the 100D mileage already ordered ..Asking 85K .
Location in Michigan .

Sorry , missed that one ...AP 1..I'm concerned about getting AP 2 , but I need the range to get to our other house ..
Hopefully it will improve ..I know I'm giving up cool seats ,alcantara dash and sensing wipers .

Sorry , missed that one ...AP 1..I'm concerned about getting AP 2 , but I need the range to get to our other house ..
Hopefully it will improve ..I know I'm giving up cool seats ,alcantara dash and sensing wipers .
the new ones have alcantara dash, and the seats are made from a better material (i test drove a new model x 100d) and they were not bad. if weather is hot where you live, i would recommend getting a lighter interior color. the one i drove is black exterior with black/black interior, and it was fine. im not sure if the new ones have rain sensing wipers, but that shouldnt be too much of a downside. i would recommend just getting enhanced autopilot, but more importantly the premium upgrades package. the hepa filters are extremely important imo, may not me as important for you.

the new ones have alcantara dash, and the seats are made from a better material (i test drove a new model x 100d) and they were not bad. if weather is hot where you live, i would recommend getting a lighter interior color. the one i drove is black exterior with black/black interior, and it was fine. im not sure if the new ones have rain sensing wipers, but that shouldnt be too much of a downside. i would recommend just getting enhanced autopilot, but more importantly the premium upgrades package. the hepa filters are extremely important imo, may not me as important for you.

Actually, Tesla discontinued the alcantara dash on all cars. confirmed Friday 9/29 via phone with Tesla Tyco rd.

Here's a couple of pics , but it's like all Tesla X's . 20171001_123423.jpg 20171001_123423.jpg tesla8.jpg