Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X P90D for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a current Model X owner and have just configured my Model 3 now that the white interior option came available. I love everything about my Model X except for its 6 seat configuration - would prefer the 5 seat but it wasn't available when I purchased my Model X. I am looking to sell my Model X as we don't need three vehicles and my wife loves her current gas guzzler. I haven't used this forum much in the past but thought I'd start here. It's basically loaded with everything except the ludicrous option, but I've listed all the exact details below:

2016 Model X P90D
Current mileage: Approx. 39,031
Dual Motor AWD
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
20" Silver Helix Wheels
Ultra White Seats - Perforated with Cooled Seats
Obeche Wood Matte Decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Active Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
72 amp charger upgrade
Autopilot (AP1)
Smart Air Suspension
Free Supercharging
Premium Interior Package
Accessory Hitch

FYI, initial purchase price: $133,700 plus tax, title, license, etc. in March of 2016.

Asking $89,000.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how to add pics to my original post, so I'm adding them here. Also, please note that I've only priced it initially based on what 2016 Model X P90D's are listed for on other car selling websites (cargurus, truecar). There is room to negotiate.

Front inside pic.jpg
Front Pic.jpg
Full Shot.jpg

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA and Olds442
Yes, it has always had AP1 - 90% charge usually maxes out at right about 220 miles when you are charging from a low battery with 25 or less miles remaining. If you aren't familiar with Tesla batteries it will vary and seems to be based on how full battery was when you started charging. If you charge from 170 miles back to 90% it may stop at 210 or 215.

Reactions: Olds442