Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X White 6 Seater AP2.0 CP0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
I locked one with the following spec and 40K miles for 62K from Tesla CPO. Is it a good deal?
I think it is a good deal, but want to check with the forum members is my analysis good?

Tesla White.JPG

Seems good to me. Did they send you photos? They dont always fix everything.

I have been trying to buy a 100D. After searching for weeks and continually missing on the cars that were less than $70k I decided to buy new. I bought a brand new Raven X for only $87k. It was a no brainer. All the new hardware, free sc, new suspension, for only $17k more. Think about it

Reactions: aaronkalb
I suggest you look at my 2016 MX 90D listed below. A few more miles on it, but is a 90D and has XPel on the front, OpiCoat Pro, unlimited Supercharging, extended warranty and extended Service all transferable for $61k. In very good shape. Silver with white perforated seats. Much better deal.

I suggest you look at my 2016 MX 90D listed below. A few more miles on it, but is a 90D and has XPel on the front, OpiCoat Pro, unlimited Supercharging, extended warranty and extended Service all transferable for $61k. In very good shape. Silver with white perforated seats. Much better deal.
I saw yours it’s awesome one. But I want white exterior with 6seater

I have been trying to buy a 100D. After searching for weeks and continually missing on the cars that were less than $70k I decided to buy new. I bought a brand new Raven X for only $87k. It was a no brainer. All the new hardware, free sc, new suspension, for only $17k more. Think about it
Is it 6 seater.

Pics are at 2016 Tesla Model X 5YJXCBE28GF024926

For mine they had 2 pictures of areas of interest. There were 2 of the hood. Took me ages to see a stone chip. Same with the windshield, there was a tiny chip there and an extra picture of the trunk opening showing a scuff on the trunk where someone dragged something out the rear. You have 2 pics of the pano roof. I can’t see on my phone but maybe look at and areas they send more than one pic of. Same with pic 17, why did they include that?

Keep in mind virtually everything looks better in pictures at least as far as defects go. It would be very unlikely that you should see fewer issues on a car in person. No matter how long you study the pictures there will be other things to find on inspection.

For mine they had 2 pictures of areas of interest. There were 2 of the hood. Took me ages to see a stone chip. Same with the windshield, there was a tiny chip there and an extra picture of the trunk opening showing a scuff on the trunk where someone dragged something out the rear. You have 2 pics of the pano roof. I can’t see on my phone but maybe look at and areas they send more than one pic of. Same with pic 17, why did they include that?
Let me ask my advisor and see if he can address them.