Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 (November) Model X 90D - FSD, SC05, HW3, AP2.0, 56K miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, I posted this on FB Marketplace first because it was easiest, but posting here too. I am going to take delivery of the 2022 Model X in July, so looking to sell this sometime before then. I'll try to add photos here when I have time, but FB has all the pertinent photos (Log in or sign up to view). In case the link doesn't work, it's item #1622375051459496.

- November 2016 model, so this is Full Self-Driving (FSD) capable and enabled

- Also upgraded to MCU INTEL HW3 UPGRADE-For TegraAP2.0- NA
(Part #: 9874562-00-A). Installed by Tesla San Francisco in August 2020.

- 6-Seater ("Captain's Chair") Configuration with Charcoal/Carbon Fiber interior, including premium pedals.

- Purchased Certified Pre-Owned through Tesla in 2020. Only ~22,000 miles put on since purchase.

- Warranty is currently active through 2024 (see screenshot in photos taken directly from my Tesla app).

- Lifetime Premium Connectivity active.

- 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package added in April 2020. I have the original 20" Slipstream Chrome Wheels with almost new tires still on them (< 300 miles). BOTH sets of wheels are included with the sale.

- Full Chrome Delete and Window Tint courtesy of OCDetailing in Fremont in April 2020.

- Trailer Hitch package installed by Tesla San Francisco in August 2020.

- Grandfathered Unlimited Supercharging currently active, but since it is SC05 it is tied to owner, not the car. Sorry!

- Minor front passenger bumper damage while parked. See photos for up close pictures. All sensors inspected and working perfectly.

Asking for $79,999 and the car is located in Palo Alto. Good luck with your search!