Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Red P90D 6,700 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S P90D

Dual Motor All Wheel Drive

Red Multi-Coat Paint

All Glass Panoramic Roof

21" Grey Turbine Wheels

Black Next Generation Seats

Carbon Fiber Décor

Black Headliner

Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Ludicrous Speed Upgrade

Tesla Red Brake Calipers

Supercharger Enabled

Autopilot

Smart Air Suspension

Premium Interior Package

Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Subzero Weather Package

Turn the wheels all the way to the left, go to the right side of the car, look behind the wheel. You will see a sticker with numbers on it. Take a picture and post here.

Although I think it will be all for naught with a price of 110k...you might want to check the market these days.

110k and taking offers
We are in the market and have been looking at 2017 CPO, FSD, P100DL’s priced under $100k and would consider a P90D because of the staggering difference in price. $110k is pretty close to double the price that Tesla would offer for a refresh 2016 trade in, realizing they have 2016 refresh CPO’s priced starting in the $70’s. I know you said $110 and taking offers but you should start closer to the market price if you wish to sell or even receive realistic offers other than low ballers. A guy sold a refresh ‘16 P90D on this forum quickly a couple days ago, he was asking best offer over $65k or buy it now for $75k. Just some constructive thoughts. GLWS

Last edited:
We are in the market and have been looking at 2017 CPO, FSD, P100DL’s priced under $100k and would consider a P90D because of the staggering difference in price. $110k is pretty close to double the price that Tesla would offer for a refresh 2016 trade in, realizing they have 2016 refresh CPO’s priced starting in the $70’s. I know you said $110 and taking offers but you should start closer to the market price if you wish to sell or even receive realistic offers other than low ballers. A guy sold a refresh ‘16 P90D on this forum quickly a couple days ago, he was asking best offer over $65k or buy it now for $75k. Just some constructive thoughts. GLWS

This is great advice. Thanks for sharing this information.