Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 S75D, AP2.0, EAP, USED/CPO from Tesla $59.9k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's one that won't last:
VIN
5YJSA1E21GF168800
Features
  • 75 kWh Battery
  • All Wheel Drive
  • 259 miles range (EPA)
  • 4.2 seconds 0-60 mph
  1. Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  2. Black Next Generation Seats
  3. 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
  4. All Glass Panoramic Roof
  5. Figured Ash Wood Décor
  6. Integrated Center Console
  7. White Alcantara Headliner
  8. Enhanced Autopilot
  9. Free Supercharging
  10. HEPA Air Filtration System
  11. Subzero Weather Package
  12. Keyless Entry
  13. Power Liftgate
  14. GPS Enabled Homelink

Model S 75D 5YJSA1E21GF168800 | Tesla

It's in Chicago IL.

Dzm

Yep, sure did.

And thanks to Spano1 for posting the price drop link.
I was watching this car for the past few days and the price was dropping, but I couldn't see the "big" drop from $59.9 to $56.8. Refreshing my browser continuously still showed 59.9. Using the link Spano provided, I was able to purchase it for $56.8.
I'll post the results of my quest when either I get the car or run into problems.
Thanks to all on the forum for sharing their knowledge.

Yep, sure did.

I was watching this car for the past few days and the price was dropping, but I couldn't see the "big" drop from $59.9 to $56.8. Refreshing my browser continuously still showed 59.9. Using the link Spano provided, I was able to purchase it for $56.8.
I'll post the results of my quest when either I get the car or run into problems.

On the hunt as well and happy to help any others doing the same! Congrats and yes, please keep us posted on the process / outcome.

Reactions: redan
Yep, sure did.

Great, thinking of getting it shipped or picking up yourself? Here in MA, there are no temp plates so buying out of state seems a bit of challenge. Or pay $2K for shipping :(