Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Tesla Model X 75D for sale in Kirkland WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a good time to be selling a 75X. Tesla now only sells the much more expensive larger battery Model X. For someone that does not need the additional range the savings over new can be significant.

That tan interior really brightens up the car, especially in a cloudy area like Washington State. All black can be a bit gloomy.

trust me I wish it wasn't true too. I had to reach out to Tesla support to get a detail clarification on my warranty. Email reply shown below. My used 2016 X had 15k miles at the time of purchase.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tesla. I apologize for the delayed response, and any inconvenience this may have caused. I have reviewed your account and confirmed you are covered under the Pre-Owned Limited Warranty, you are covered until 12-7-2022 or 50,050 miles, whichever comes first.

Please visit our Support Page, (www.tesla.com/support) which covers frequently asked questions about Tesla and your vehicle. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can reach Customer Support at [email protected] or by phone at 1-877-79-TESLA (83752)

Best Regards,

Heather | Tesla Support
12832 Frontrunner Blvd., Draper, UT 84020
[email protected]

You might want to work with your advisor to get that fixed. Below is a link directly from Tesla.
They may have linked the warranty up incorrectly.

Every used Tesla vehicle has passed a 70-point inspection and comes with either a 4-year or 50,000 additional mile warranty or a 2-year, up to 100,000 total mile warranty.

Ordering a Used Tesla

Reactions: erik_k
You might want to work with your advisor to get that fixed. Below is a link directly from Tesla.
They may have linked the warranty up incorrectly.

Every used Tesla vehicle has passed a 70-point inspection and comes with either a 4-year or 50,000 additional mile warranty or a 2-year, up to 100,000 total mile warranty.

Ordering a Used Tesla

Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty
Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in this
Tesla Used Vehicle Limited Warranty, the Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty covers the repair or
replacement necessary to correct defects in the materials or workmanship of any parts
manufactured or supplied by Tesla that occur under normal use for an incremental period of 4
years or 50,000 miles (80,000 km) from the first day and at the mileage a used vehicle is
delivered to the first used vehicle purchaser, whichever comes first, irrespective of the expiration
date or mileage of the Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty specified in the original New Vehicle
Limited Warranty for the used vehicle.

This is verbage from the handbook I received from Tesla.
trust me I wish it wasn't true too. I had to reach out to Tesla support to get a detail clarification on my warranty. Email reply shown below. My used 2016 X had 15k miles at the time of purchase.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tesla. I apologize for the delayed response, and any inconvenience this may have caused. I have reviewed your account and confirmed you are covered under the Pre-Owned Limited Warranty, you are covered until 12-7-2022 or 50,050 miles, whichever comes first.

Please visit our Support Page, (www.tesla.com/support) which covers frequently asked questions about Tesla and your vehicle. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can reach Customer Support at [email protected] or by phone at 1-877-79-TESLA (83752)

Best Regards,

Heather | Tesla Support
12832 Frontrunner Blvd., Draper, UT 84020
[email protected]

Got off the phone with Tesla Support. You are "Correct". The warranty on the system did show the 4 year extension but the current 50,050 miles; 50k on top of previous owner received miles of 50. They did some research and confirmed it is incorrect and contacted the department to get this adjusted. They referred me back to me warranty page that referenced 4 years or 50,000 miles. Attached pictures. Whew!! So we were both "right". So definitely call Tesla support to get that fixed on your account. IMG_20190412_182741.jpg

Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in this
Tesla Used Vehicle Limited Warranty, the Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty covers the repair or
replacement necessary to correct defects in the materials or workmanship of any parts
manufactured or supplied by Tesla that occur under normal use for an incremental period of 4
years or 50,000 miles (80,000 km) from the first day and at the mileage a used vehicle is
delivered to the first used vehicle purchaser, whichever comes first, irrespective of the expiration
date or mileage of the Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty specified in the original New Vehicle

Got off the phone with Tesla Support. You are "Correct". The warranty on the system did show the 4 year extension but the current 50,050 miles; 50k on top of previous owner received miles of 50. They did some research and confirmed it is incorrect and contacted the department to get this adjusted. They referred me back to me warranty page that referenced 4 years or 50,000 miles. Attached pictures. Whew!! So we were both "right". So definitely call Tesla support to get that fixed on your account. View attachment 396307

Thank you!!! will definitely call them

Got off the phone with Tesla Support. You are "Correct". The warranty on the system did show the 4 year extension but the current 50,050 miles; 50k on top of previous owner received miles of 50. They did some research and confirmed it is incorrect and contacted the department to get this adjusted. They referred me back to me warranty page that referenced 4 years or 50,000 miles. Attached pictures. Whew!! So we were both "right". So definitely call Tesla support to get that fixed on your account. View attachment 396307

Thank you for that. I just got off the phone with them too and apparently the first rep gave me the wrong info. I do get 4yrs/50,050 on top of my purchased miles. I feel a lot better now!!!!!