Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 2018 2019 Tesla Model S Parts For Sale - lots of them!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Happy Kappy

2017 Model S P100D and 2017 Model S 90D
Nov 18, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
Just finishing up another project and have a ton of parts left over from my donor vehicles (10 of them). Mileage is between 8,000 and 39,000 miles. Please PM me as I don't always get the responses on this thread.

I don't have any hoods, front bumper covers, headlights, radiators or radiator supports.

Thanks

Just finishing up another project and have a ton of parts left over from my donor vehicles (10 of them). Mileage is between 8,000 and 39,000 miles. Please PM me as I don't always get the responses on this thread.

I don't have any hoods, front bumper covers, headlights, radiators or radiator supports.

Thanks

Thanks
Hi there. I need a lot of parts for model S 12/2014. I couldn’t find pm button, so writing you here. Need front bumper, bumper brackets, all plastic parts behind bumper, middle radiator, headlights, passenger door and fender, steering wheel and knee airbag