Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 19" Silver Slipstream & 2019 Model 3 19" Sport Wheels for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I honestly just need to get all these wheels out of my garage to make some room for other projects. It appears the going rates on these is around 800.00 a set for either plus shipping. No TPMS sensors on them and rims only, no wheels. Not sure if I have the lugs either. Make me an offer!
I will ship them with Greyhoud, yes they do shipping for an awesome price. I will ship them in the boxes my aftermarket wheels came in to protect them. No road rash on any of the model S as they were not on the vehicles long. One Model S wheel has a little scratching from where I knocked it over in my garage. The Model 3 wheels are in good condition with one having some slight curbing as I rubbed it on a curb while trying not to rub it on a curb! haha! I will add some pics soon of all the wheels. If interested please let me know.

@whorton85 Are the Model 3 Sports still available? I'd be interested in the whole set if you were able to get pictures of the curb rash. I'm in Atlanta 30324.

Here are a few pics of the wheels, and a shot of the curb rash. Besides the one wheel all others are mint.
Thanks, let me know if you are interested. Shipping would be 80-95.00 to your location.
19%20sport%203_zpsywfxr5ur.jpg
19%20Sport%201_zpshqlgb9tu.jpg
19%20sport%203_zpsywfxr5ur.jpg
19%20sport%204%20curb_zpsk3i4ink4.jpg

Last edited: