Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale Sold Model S - 19" Gray Slipstream Wheels with Tires, TPMS, more

Sold
$1,000.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Related vehicle
  1. Model S
Condition
Used
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

I recently bought a 2020 Model S and it came with these gray slipstreams; I'm partial to silver so I bought a replacement set of silver wheels and now selling these gray ones.

They come with tires, TPMS sensors, lugnuts + caps, and a bottle of touchup paint. The tires are balanced and ready to go. There are two tires that are quite good, around 7 or 8 32nds, then one that's ok at about 6 32nds and the fourth is low at around 5 32nds. Also, the tire shop said that they saw nails in two of the tires when they pulled them off (the two tires with less tread) but it was news to me as the tires held air just fine; they said just to leave them since they weren't leaking.

The wheels aren't perfect but look fine if you're not looking for issues. Curb rash on 3 wheels, and the fourth has some slightly peeling clearcoat. I don't know the history of these wheels as they came with a used car, but they look fine if you're not actively searching for the issues (I just personally don't like gray wheels).

I can ship but shipping is likely around $200- if you send me your zip code I'll give you the price.

I'm having trouble uploading photos to the post since they are HEIC and I can't for the life of me figure out how to convert on my Windows computer but here is a photo album with the pics:

Photo Album for the Wheels
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.