Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 19" Slipstream wheels and Nokian WR G4 All-Weather Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a set of 4 19" Slipstream wheels and all-weather Nokian WR G4 245/45 R19 102V XL tires. No TPMS. Never had an issue with these, selling them because I recently upgraded to 20" wheels and tires. Asking $1000 for the entire set. I live on the Eastside in the Seattle area and would prefer local pick up.

Additional details:
  • The wheels are the original ones that came with my Model S when I got it new in December 2017. If you have a different model/year car, please do your own due diligence if these will fit yours. There are a few scuffs and scrapes on the wheels due to wear as can be seen in the pictures, but they are otherwise in really good condition.
  • I bought the tires new in January 2020 but, due to the pandemic, have only put ~15,000 miles on it since. Discount Tire mentioned these still have ~8/32" tread depth when they swapped them out with my new ones.

wholeset.jpgwheel1.jpgwheel3.jpgwheel2.jpgwheel4.jpgwheel1tread.jpgwheel3tread.jpgwheel2tread.jpgwheel4tread.jpgwheelpenny.jpg