Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 75 w/ FSD Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone,
I purchased this Model S about a year ago and am looking at moving to the Model X. Car is in great condition, garage kept, never smoked in, all that you'd expect.

I had it Level 3 Ceramic Coated when purchased, black on black interior. No dings, scratches etc. Car has been upgraded to the newest hardware, sentry mode cameras and FSD, though the package itself has not been purchased. Comes with Premium Connectivity as well as smart air suspension, 19" cyclones and spoiler. 50k miles (daily driver so will fluctuate)

I have also purchased an XCare Extended warranty that expires 1/22/2026 or at 94k miles.

Added two photos from after the ceramic coating and tinting, am traveling but can get more once back in town.

Located in Austin, Tx and looking for 55k, open to offers.
IMG_5371.jpeg

IMG_5372.jpeg

Stating "FSD Upgrade" in the title, then saying you haven't bought FSD yet, is super misleading, dude. Any car with HW2 or greater is upgradeable to FSD, including every single model S from 2017. Not sure what you think is unique here. Do you even have EAP (which drops the price of the FSD upgrade)?
Puschasing the "package" for FSD is $9,000 if you have EAP, $15,000 if you have AP. Upgrading the hardware is neither here nor there, because once an owner buys FSD software the hardware upgrade is included.

@RH7288 is that the unlimited free premium connectivity? Is that AP2.5 or 3.0? Do you have advanced auto pilot? Given you didn't list it I assume it does not have the free supercharging for life? Can you share interior photos as well as the screenshots from the Tesla app showing what it has?

I am interested and local in Austin, TX as well.