Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 75 - Austin, Tx

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2017 Model S that I am looking to sell before we move. Drive Unit and Battery Warranty is good until September 6, 2026 and I purchased an XCare extended warranty that is in force until 1/22/2026 or 94,863 miles. The car has also had level 2 ceramic coating and paint correction by Auto Detail Pros here in Austin. Additionally, the car has been fully upgraded for FSD w/ AP3 and camera upgrades. No Supercharging transfer. 56K on the odometer.

I'm having the car detailed and will have new photos posted once complete. Been a great car and should be for several more years, especially with the XCare piece of mind warranty.

Price: Similarly spec'd online show a price point around $38-40K, however. I'm more interested in getting it sold than maximizing profit. I'm listed at $36,000 with the XCare warranty transferring to the new buyer.

Specs:
  • Black w/ Black Interior
  • Dark Ash Wood Decor
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • 19" Slipstream Wheels
  • Full charge to 220
  • Glass Roof

The car has been garage kept, well cared for, etc etc. Feel free to text me at (913) 957-9703 to discuss more about the vehicle or message through here. More photos posted by mid week at latest.

IMG_5371.jpeg

IMG_5372.jpeg