Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 P100DL, FULL FSD TRANSFERABLE - $162k Original Sticker!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings Everyone, I never sold my Tesla when I put it up last year, now its time to move on, I have a model S and sad to see this one go.

Since last posting, the two headlights were replaced under Tesla warranty I believe that was over $5200.00
Just installed within 300 miles 4 new Toyo A/S Season tires, Paid for upgraded road hazard warranty also
(Im pleasantly surprised with the ride and quality, seems quiet)

Car has 68,714 miles - Full Paid FSD

Warranty Until 76,310 miles or August 13th, 2024 (Factory Tesla warranty)

$38,000

Greetings Everyone, I never sold my Tesla when I put it up last year, now its time to move on, I have a model S and sad to see this one go.

Since last posting, the two headlights were replaced under Tesla warranty I believe that was over $5200.00
Just installed within 300 miles 4 new Toyo A/S Season tires, Paid for upgraded road hazard warranty also
(Im pleasantly surprised with the ride and quality, seems quiet)

Car has 68,714 miles - Full Paid FSD

Warranty Until 76,310 miles or August 13th, 2024 (Factory Tesla warranty)

$38,000
It's a shame this car hasn't sold... only reason is the massive depreciation most Tesla owners have been cursed with! :mad:
162K new now 38k in 7 years! GLWS

• Disagree
Reactions: buckets0fun
No Accidents, Super Clean, I had have hood touched up from rock chips.
BRAND NEW TIRES WITH 300 Miles on them ALL SEASONS, with road hazard add-on purchased.

Has BRAND New fresh Front Tesla Headlights both sides, Tesla covered under warranty was over $5,000

FULL TESLA NEW CAR WARRANTY LEFT FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!

CARFAX PDF

All the Red Calipers were cleaned & polished when new tires went on last month, shown.

IMG_1160.JPG

This is so tempting, but alas you are pretty far from me here in SoCal.

Prices have fallen like a rock-unfortunate, but thats the reality of the market today (Wife has a MY that we have seen the same thing happen to)

Going to check a same spec’d blue 2018 P100D for $33k tomorrow with around the same mileage (little less)

Truth is, i GREATLY prefer the dark grey color and would buy yours in a heartbeat if you were close.

Good luck with the sale on a beautiful Model S!

This is so tempting, but alas you are pretty far from me here in SoCal.

Prices have fallen like a rock-unfortunate, but thats the reality of the market today (Wife has a MY that we have seen the same thing happen to)

Going to check a same spec’d blue 2018 P100D for $33k tomorrow with around the same mileage (little less)

Truth is, i GREATLY prefer the dark grey color and would buy yours in a heartbeat if you were close.

Good luck with the sale on a beautiful Model S!
Why not just get it shipped to you?