Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 S75D blue/ultra-white/black, AirSusp, premium lighting, subzero

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I've moved to Manhattan, and as much as this Model S brought me joy, I'm no longer driving it. Hence, it can be yours:

S75D. Deep blue, ultra-white seats, black trim, alcantara headliner. Air suspension, Enhanced Autopilot with AP2.0 hardware, all-glass panoramic roof. Winter package (heated steering wheel, all seats heated, heated wipers -- all from your phone app etc etc.), fog lights, adaptive headlights, interior ambient lighting (premium package). HEPA filter/bioweapon defense mode. All-wheel drive, 258 miles EPA range. Uncorked performance: 0-60 in 4.2sec.

Tires (stock, all-seasons) should have about 15,000 miles left on them. OEM wheels.

With mobile charger and extra adapters, and I will throw in a heavy-duty NEMA 14-50 extension cable, too.

TESLA drivetrain warranty good through 2025, complete car warranty through summer 2021.

Very clean, one owner, no damages. Always garaged.

Location: Jersey City, NJ. Happy to help deliver the car to certain places.

You may bid here: 2017 Tesla Model S S75D | eBay
(Or e-mail me with your fair offer.)

Sure, here you go.
upload_2019-3-7_8-46-25.png

The auction says "You can fly to Memphis TN (MEM) and I will pick you up from the airport.
Feel free to call or text me, I'd prefer text first since I am in and out of meetings all day: 901-585-4749"
Dude, you're looking at the wrong auction. Hopefully you didn't bid on the S75 in the auction thinking it was this one - the blue 2017 auction has ended on Ebay and they put another auction in it's place and the title says "We found something similar". The auction on this one ended yesterday, reserve not met. When I inquired about price I was told to offer something in line with KBB....which ain't gonna happen because KBB values are way over optimistic to unrealistic.

Too funny

Dzm

The auction says "You can fly to Memphis TN (MEM) and I will pick you up from the airport.
Feel free to call or text me, I'd prefer text first since I am in and out of meetings all day: 901-585-4749"
Dude, you're looking at the wrong auction. Hopefully you didn't bid on the S75 in the auction thinking it was this one - the blue 2017 auction has ended on Ebay and they put another auction in it's place and the title says "We found something similar". The auction on this one ended yesterday, reserve not met. When I inquired about price I was told to offer something in line with KBB....which ain't gonna happen because KBB values are way over optimistic to unrealistic.

Too funny

Dzm

Oh right, I keep forgetting that ebay started doing that sometime last year, very confusing. Also, what's the lien amount/status on the car?

I know right....no clue on the lien. Not very forthcoming with info...like a price.

I have supplied a lot of info, and I have pointed you to a ballpark -- what you bid is up to you, and I have seen your bid. Thank you. I have two more bids as of today from people who inspected and test-drove the car, and these bids are in my price range. If there is anything else you'd like to know (sorry, auction closed), I'll be happy to answer.

Please note that there were exactly two S75D listed on ev-cpo.com when I checked earlier today, for around 80,000 and 88,000, from Tesla, - one didn't have the ultra white seats, and the other one didn't have the air suspension, which my car has. And I suspect this is the weird used sale that Tesla does now where you can't even see the car before you commit, and then you wait for a long time to get it (did y'all watch Richie's videos?).

I have supplied a lot of info, and I have pointed you to a ballpark -- what you bid is up to you, and I have seen your bid. Thank you. I have two more bids as of today from people who inspected and test-drove the car, and these bids are in my price range. If there is anything else you'd like to know (sorry, auction closed), I'll be happy to answer.

Please note that there were exactly two S75D listed on ev-cpo.com when I checked earlier today, for around 80,000 and 88,000, from Tesla, - one didn't have the ultra white seats, and the other one didn't have the air suspension, which my car has. And I suspect this is the weird used sale that Tesla does now where you can't even see the car before you commit, and then you wait for a long time to get it (did y'all watch Richie's videos?).

Are you able to send PMs? Please let me know the highest offer you currently have - I'm located in NYC also. Thanks.

You supplied fluff info. The most important info required to sell a car is price...otherwise just buy new, which can be had for upper 70s and low 80s btw. And your comparison logic is flawed since you failed to disclose that the prices you listed are in ANOTHER COUNTRY, come with free lifetime supercharging and a 4yr B2B warranty - yours have anyof that...so nice try at trying to make yours seem like a great value. But at $65 - $68k I'll go buy a 2018 all day. If someone in NYC offers you anything over $62k take it and run. And since you never countered any of my offers, negotiation is another piece of the missing info well...........