Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 for Sale - Under 5k miles Charlotte, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been driving my model 3 since April and love it. Unfortunately, I need to sell because I am being relocated internationally for work. The car has less than 5k miles. RWD. Blue with 19" sport wheels. Asking $46,500. Looking to sell quickly. Thanks in advance.
IMG_0826.JPG
IMG_0834.JPG

I have been driving my model 3 since April and love it. Unfortunately, I need to sell because I am being relocated internationally for work. The car has less than 5k miles. RWD. Blue with 19" sport wheels. Asking $46,500. Looking to sell quickly. Thanks in advance.View attachment 361518 View attachment 361519

Do you have the spec sheet? Any damage and does this have autopilot?

I have been driving my model 3 since April and love it. Unfortunately, I need to sell because I am being relocated internationally for work. The car has less than 5k miles. RWD. Blue with 19" sport wheels. Asking $46,500. Looking to sell quickly. Thanks in advance.View attachment 361518 View attachment 361519
DCblue I sent you a conversation very interested please message me back

Just wondering if you had any success selling on here. I'm also moving internationally in a couple of months, so need to sell my M3. Waiting on trade in quote from Tesla, but exploring other options as well.