Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Long Range RWD for sale – 25k miles, FSD – $47,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent condition Model 3 with long range battery and RWD. Beautiful Pearl White exterior, black interior and 19" sport wheels. Has autopilot HW 3.0 with Full Self Driving. Also includes premium connectivity package for free.

Car has been meticulously cared for in the 2 years I've owned it, always garaged, detailed regularly, and never in an accident. It has only 25,xxx miles and looks and feels like the day I bought it. I just put BRAND NEW TIRES on the car, they literally have only 20 miles on them. These are $1000 tires for the set, so I am saving you a big expense.

I have done a few tasteful upgrades to the car:

- Ceramic window tint on all windows (40% roof & rear, %30 sides, %70 front). This is high quality film that has good visibility and no reflectiveness, but rejects >90% of the heat from entering the cabin. Keeps the car much cooler and protects the interior.

- Mountain Pass Performance Comfort coilover suspension upgrade. This suspension greatly improves the ride quality compared to the stock suspension, and it also improves handling and corner performance. The coilovers are height-adjustable and are currently set at about 0.5" below stock. This upgrade originally cost about $2000 including parts and install.

- Black satin center console wrap. This was done by a professional using a high-quality 3M vinyl wrap, which gives the center a console a really nice soft black finish. It's much more luxurious looking than stock and is more resistant to fingerprints and scratches. If you really want the factory look, you can easily remove the vinyl with no damage to the factory parts underneath.

- Tesla OEM all weather mats front and rear. These are from the Tesla website and are a really nice high quality rubber that keeps the interior clean. I also have the original carpet mats which are included.

- Wireless charging pad for center console. These earlier Model 3s had a wired charging dock. I've installed the wireless charging pad, but am also including the original cables and mat for the wired dock if you want to use that.

I have all paperwork and service records.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

franz-1-jpeg.577245

Attachments

• Franz - 1.jpeg
    Franz - 1.jpeg
    677.5 KB · Views: 219
  • Franz - 2.jpeg
    Franz - 2.jpeg
    639.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Franz - 3.jpeg
    Franz - 3.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 96
  • Franz - 4.jpeg