Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Performance+, 23K miles, FSD, Silver - San Diego

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DelMartian

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2023
Del Mar, CA
Howdy!

I'm selling a 2018 Model 3 Performance+

(I recently replaced it with a Rivian R1T, but zero complaints about this lovely, lovely car!)

Asking:

$40K

IMG_0684.jpeg

Specs:
  • Original Tesla Silver Color
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • HW3 installed
  • Autopilot
  • Radar (better FSD operation)
  • Performance Brakes
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Silver Metallic (PMSS)
  • 20’’ Performance Wheels
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler (Not installed, but available from Tesla if desired)
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Performance Pedals
  • Free Supercharging (not sure if that transfers with the car)
Service History
  • Recent tire replacement - OEM from Tesla
  • Minor cosmetic collision repaired with new parts by Tesla-approved body shop
  • Rear Drive Unit Inverter replaced under warranty by Tesla
  • Windshield replaced under warranty by Tesla due manufacturing defect

Attachments

• IMG_0684.jpeg
    IMG_0684.jpeg
    603.1 KB · Views: 187
The spoiler was never installed
Some performances got out in the wild and have a, " If you want one come in and get it for free card"
That's correct. I think they didn't have them available at the time I got the car and it was to be installed later. I personally prefer it without the spoiler, so I've eschewed getting it installed but would be happy to go get it installed if the buyer is interested.

That's correct. I think they didn't have them available at the time I got the car and it was to be installed later. I personally prefer it without the spoiler, so I've eschewed getting it installed but would be happy to go get it installed if the buyer is interested.

They didnt have spoilers available for performance vehicles in 2018 even though they were supposed to come with them. Just corroborating this for anyone else interested. My own model 3 (dec 2018) was one of these, spoilers were not even available until mid 2019 and you had to go get it and have tesla put them on.

It took me 5 times to get one that fit properly so OP isnt missing anything by not having one on there (although I prefer having it on there).

They didnt have spoilers available for performance vehicles in 2018 even though they were supposed to come with them. Just corroborating this for anyone else interested. My own model 3 (dec 2018) was one of these, spoilers were not even available until mid 2019 and you had to go get it and have tesla put them on.

It took me 5 times to get one that fit properly so OP isnt missing anything by not having one on there (although I prefer having it on there).
Yeah, I did have them attempt to install it once it indeed had fit issues so I called it off.

However, I've become quite enamored with the smooth, minimally-badged look on this car. This was one of the final factory silver models produced - and I got it a few weeks after (as car in inventory). I wasn't originally planning to get the performance upgrade, but when they had a silver one... ok, twist my arm. ;-)

I've driven it almost exclusively in performance mode, where it is an exquisitely-smooth-yet-enormously-powerful thing of precision machine beauty. I love when not pushing it, the entire range of foot motion can be about 1.5 inches and you only need one pedal. It's like the nearest thing to a neural link to the vehicle.