Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S P100DL Red 4k/miles. LOADED

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a killer deal for a Red 2018 Model S P100D + ludicrous 4k/miles. NYC. $114k. I can't afford it. If someone wants it I can connect you to the seller. Just DM me.
Model S P100DL
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Red Multi-Coat Paint
Sunroof
21″ Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine Wheel
Black Premium Interior with Dark Headliner
Black Premium Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor
Dark Headliner
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger Enabled
Enhanced Autopilot
72 amp Charger Upgrade
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Sound
Subzero Weather Package.

Whats funny is the one underneath that 2018 - a 2016 same model $110k...thats OK the 2018 will sell and be gone soon enough.

I noticed that too... Gee... Wonder if you should buy the 2016 P100D for $100K or the 2018 P100D for $114K :rolleyes:

I've seen a P100D CPO with AP2 for the low 90s so that 2016 P100D will likely not sell for more than around $90K.

That's just a tough price point to sell. You are almost where you can buy a barely used inventory car with a discount that puts the price so close... Plus you get the tax credit on top.

Doesn't matter where you buy your car. It's the laws of the state where you OWN it that determines whether you pay tax (sales or use) on your car purchase.

You can buy your car on the moon but, as far as California is concerned, as soon as you drive it in California, you owe Cali tax.

Check the laws of your OWN state before you believe some fool on the internet that says your purchase will be tax free.

• Informative
Reactions: PhilDavid
I live in California so I am only familiar with our State law, other than to know that, generally, there are a lot of states that work that way. You need to look up your own state laws.

California even set up a narc line where you can rat out people with expensive cars and Montana license plates, as that is the ultimate scam.

Also it is a horrible idea to not properly register the car where you live.

Many insurance companies have fine print that state that the insurance is only valid if the car is properly.legally registered so they can deny your entire claim if they determine the car was not properly registered in the state you live. This is apart from any state penalties. It's just not worth it.

I saw a killer deal for a Red 2018 Model S P100D + ludicrous 4k/miles. NYC. $114k. I can't afford it. If someone wants it I can connect you to the seller. Just DM me.
Model S P100DL
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Red Multi-Coat Paint
Sunroof
21″ Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine Wheel
Black Premium Interior with Dark Headliner
Black Premium Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor
Dark Headliner
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger Enabled
Enhanced Autopilot
72 amp Charger Upgrade
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Sound
Subzero Weather Package.

The killer deal is still available :p

I think this vehicle will eventually sell for around $105K.