Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2018 Model S P100DL+ with FSD - Price Reduced....AGAIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Needing larger cargo area, so selling this for a Model X. I purchased this about a year and a half ago - it's the one that made me fall in love with Teslas!!!

44K miles

I am second owner. I have the CarFax from when I bought it a year ago (clean history, no accidents or damage, 2nd Owner)

I just replaced all four tires and got four wheel alignment.

Clean title - 5YJSA1E47JF283720
Full Self Driving
Cold weather package (heated steering wheel, etc.)
Heated/Ventilated seats
Ceramic tinted windows (done after I purchased)
CCS retrofit by Tesla recently completed, so you can charge anywhere!

Excellent condition inside and out, no curb rash on rims
Located in south central PA (near Harrisburg)
Willing to ship or possibly deliver if needed!

$63,700K, $59,700, $57,700, $55,300, now $53,300 (will consider fair offers) --> SOLD!

IMG_7024.png

1683346566461.jpeg

App Screenshots:
IMG_7021.png
IMG_7022.png
IMG_7023.png

Last edited:
Does “100D Ludicrous Performance” mean it’s P100DL+ or a step below that, IE: P100DL? If it’s not the same thing then what are the power/0-60 number differences. What would it cost to get the “plus”? Kind of new to this and looking for a full on PD100L+ with FSD or a Plaid and am learning.

Thanks!

-Paul

Does “100D Ludicrous Performance” mean it’s P100DL+ or a step below that, IE: P100DL? If it’s not the same thing then what are the power/0-60 number differences. What would it cost to get the “plus”? Kind of new to this and looking for a full on PD100L+ with FSD or a Plaid and am learning.

Thanks!

-Paul
If a car has Ludicrous, it has Ludicrous+. You wouldn't drive around, regularly, in Luxurious+ mode though. You'd leave it in Ludicrous mode, like most of us 👍

If a car has Ludicrous, it has Ludicrous+. You wouldn't drive around, regularly, in Luxurious+ mode though. You'd leave it in Ludicrous mode, like most of us 👍
lmao everytime I'm like you know what.... I wanna put my car in Ludicrous+ I see 15-20 minute wait time and just say nvm lol. Ludicrous I believe is 2.7 0-60 anyway you don't need ludicrous+ like ever

• Helpful
Reactions: Deaf Paul