Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model X 75D for sale - 7k Miles only (Dublin, CA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • 22" Forged Silver Wheels
  • 6 Seat Configuration - 3 Row seating
  • Black, Synthetic Leather Seat Trim
  • Enhanced AutoPilot
  • Premium Sound
  • Soft door close
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Towing Package
  • Premium Upgrades Package

image.png
    IMG_0517.jpeg
    IMG_0518.jpeg
    IMG_0516.jpeg
    IMG_0514.jpeg
    IMG_0513.jpeg
    IMG_0506.JPG
    IMG_0514.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0515.jpeg
    IMG_0515.jpeg
    302.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image.png
    image.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 39
  • image.png
    image.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 41

Asking price: $79925*

*Asking slightly more than Tesla's trade-in quotation

My costs in December 2018:
Base 75D : $84k
Enhanced Autopilot: $5k
6 Seat configuration: $6k
22Inch Wheels: $5k

Total cost before tax : 100k

Asking price: $79925*

*Asking slightly more than Tesla's trade-in quotation

My costs in December 2018:
Base 75D : $84k
Enhanced Autopilot: $5k
6 Seat configuration: $6k
22Inch Wheels: $5k

Total cost before tax : 100k
If Tesla is offering you anywhere near $80k trade in, you should jump on it immediately. It will also save you an extra $5-6k in tax.

If Tesla is offering you anywhere near $80k trade in, you should jump on it immediately. It will also save you an extra $5-6k in tax.

He’s in CA. There is no sales tax savings on a trade-in. But, I agree with you on the offer.
Anything over $70K from Tesla, if that’s really what they’re offering, I wouldn’t even waste one second of my time trying to sell privately.

Reactions: JamesBrown
He’s in CA. There is no sales tax savings on a trade-in. But, I agree with you on the offer.
Anything over $70K from Tesla, if that’s really what they’re offering, I wouldn’t even waste one second of my time trying to sell privately.

Thanks @JamesBrown @KSilver2000

Appreciate your feedback and comments. Tesla is quoting $77925. I posted my car here to see if I could get any better price by selling it directly to a private party.

The quote is still good for 6 days. I will trade in the car if I do not get any other offers. Carmax came up with 66K only an I have other other private buyer looking to buy the car for 76k.
I was not aware of the $5-$6 tax. I need to explore more on this. My understanding is - there is no tax on trade-in in CA.

I would have been interested but the price is too high according to me.
I am seeing 2018 75D with EAP for $74-$75K so Tesla offering you $77k seems a good deal.
If Tesla is offering $77K. take it right away and dont even think twice. The prices are dropping every day..

MSRP of car has no value when new Raven is now cheaper. Also you did get the $7500 credit too and $2500 state + PGE $800.

Reactions: KSilver2000
Thanks @JamesBrown @KSilver2000

Appreciate your feedback and comments. Tesla is quoting $77925. I posted my car here to see if I could get any better price by selling it directly to a private party.

The quote is still good for 6 days. I will trade in the car if I do not get any other offers. Carmax came up with 66K only an I have other other private buyer looking to buy the car for 76k.
I was not aware of the $5-$6 tax. I need to explore more on this. My understanding is - there is no tax on trade-in in CA.
That is an amazing offer.

I apologize for the tax statement, I didnt see that you are in Cali. Majority of states only charge sales tax on the difference in price between your trade in value and new car. CA is one of the few states that charges full tax on car purchases.