Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.32 - Improved performance...across ALL trims!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha I’m on dragy with about 7 times in the top 30 so I think I know plenty about dragy buddy. Lol
Start your education here Dragy

And educate yourself about the Dragy technology, the vbox tech, staging variability, irrelevance of reaction time and the relevance of the 1 foot rollout. Your posts demonstrate extreme ignorance on all these topics.

Start your education here Dragy

And educate yourself about the Dragy technology, the vbox tech, staging variability, irrelevance of reaction time and the relevance of the 1 foot rollout. Your posts demonstrate extreme ignorance on all these topics.
Or you have it the other way around. What time do u have on it? I’ve been using one for quite awhile now. I’ve time P100DL X’s P85D’s P90D’s. And your assertion about PZ Global is completely wrong. You just don’t realize he’s ones of the few ppl that actually can work on Teslas just like Jason. So I don’t think you know very much at all

• Funny
Reactions: bhzmark
Or you have it the other way around. What time do u have on it? I’ve been using one for quite awhile now. I’ve time P100DL X’s P85D’s P90D’s. And your assertion about PZ Global is completely wrong. You just don’t realize he’s ones of the few ppl that actually can work on Teslas just like Jason. So I don’t think you know very much at all

83F51CC6-357A-4CFA-B30B-3FF97019701E.jpeg

46BEF50C-64CD-429A-8D1F-3AEB5E1DD5A1.jpeg
94917491-C2F6-45F0-BB3C-355FCE2BBFC1.jpeg
BC39FBCC-9D06-490F-A5ED-6CF2C3428D34.jpeg

There is your latest history from a dragy buddy boy

Screenshot_20190915-234813_dragy.jpg
Do you not believe your P100DL has a faster time than 2.7 0-60mph? I personally do, I think your 2.7 is more like 2.5
With a 1 foot rollout, to be equivalent to Tesla and Motortrend reported times, it is 2.5 as Dragy clearly indicates at the bottom.

And since that was at ~88% SOC and up a small incline, Teslas advertised 2.4 should be achievable.

But you have to understand that Dragys bold 0-60 time is without the 1 foot rollout. but it indicates the 1 foot rollout at the bottom which is pretty consistently 0.2 less and is likely the cause of your suffering. Blame motortrend for the stupid 1 foot rollout nonsense.

Last edited:
I've found they are very conservative (or at least used to be). I have a Sept. 2017 Model S 100D, and I've been able to get 3.5, 3.6 0-60 times vs. their stated 0-60 of 4.1. I figured with the Raven update, people would get down to 3.2 or 3.3 0-60.

Similar experience in my March 2019 pre-raven 100D LR. Under 4 sec depending heavily on SOC. At 50% it's noticeably less peppy than at 90%. Charging until regen braking shuts off seems to be when off-the-mark 0-60 is better. Motor trend tested this same model observing a similar seemingly undocumented performance increase to as fast as 3.7 up to the rated 4.1 seconds depending on SOC, and noting that it was likely kept quiet so as to maintain a better performance delta with the new raven model.

This tends to be an unpopular statement around here with raven owners, BTW, although there are many so-called "raven only" upgrades and changes in this pre-raven car none-the-less. Incremental updating has always been Tesla's style as far as I can tell.