Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.5.15 seems to fix the usb audio issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got it updated last night, noticed a vast improvement for resuming usb audio when the car starts. Been successful all day.

Also the phone app is loading significantly faster, less than 5 seconds even after sleeping for a while.

Sentry mode and geo-based mirror folding are nice bonus too.
I love this update so far.

Pretty much every time I get out of the car except when it's in my garage. I measured the battery loss and it's almost exactly 1km loss per hour, so it's a non issue for me.

Oh and I'd love to have the sentry mode button on the quick control menu. It's not a big deal to tab the security menu, scroll down to the bottom and enable the mode, but still it'll be a less hassle doing it the other way.

Pretty much every time I get out of the car except when it's in my garage. I measured the battery loss and it's almost exactly 1km loss per hour, so it's a non issue for me.

Oh and I'd love to have the sentry mode button on the quick control menu. It's not a big deal to tab the security menu, scroll down to the bottom and enable the mode, but still it'll be a less hassle doing it the other way.

You can also select Sentry Mode on from the APP under controls. I believe this is a ‘default to on setting’ but haven’t personally tested it.

• Informative
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck