Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • SiriusXM app.
  • Viewing all cameras in phone app.
  • Weather showing on map, including where its currently raining/snowing.
  • Remove Nags, use Driver Monitoring via Camera
  • Autopilot autosteer should auto resume after a lane change
  • ability to put wipers in service mode from the app
  • birds eye view
  • ability to see front cameras while driving
  • Live update of police/animals on road in map
  • Ability to turn off wipers in Autopilot/FSD
  • Ability to move favorite stations in the order you want
  • Apple carplay and android auto just to remove one of the main complaints about Teslas
  • ability to put multiple light shows on one USB stick
  • Ability to start lightshow from app
  • Ability to see recorded sentry videos in app
  • Transponder -shows other Tesla's in the area on map. Ability to send anonymous messages to other Teslas, or at least a wave.

Last edited:
Reactions: WllXM
Also I'd like having an option not to wake the car up whenever I open the app.
If I'd like to check the Charging Stats, or open a Service Request, I don't see the need to get the car out of sleep mode for 20 mins until a command is sent...

Well, they are thinking about that. Scroll down a little to 'Instant Vehicle Data'.

Reactions: Transformer
I also would appreciate a visual note that navigation is rerouting and why. Several times, I've been cruising down the freeway and all of a sudden it wants me to get off and take a 20 miles of back roads. ...thanks for navigating me around an accident or whatever, but some notice that my path has changed and why would be helpful so we can: 1) know that a change has happened, and 2) can choose to ignore it if we want/need.

Yes, I drive with navigation audio off because I find the voice annoying and more distracting than glancing at the map occasionally. Along those line, a middle ground would be nice. How about instead of a voice or nothing, there's simply a *ding* for major turns, on/off ramps, and route recalculations or something. I'd go for that.

Yes, I drive with navigation audio off because I find the voice annoying and more distracting than glancing at the map occasionally. Along those line, a middle ground would be nice. How about instead of a voice or nothing, there's simply a *ding* for major turns, on/off ramps, and route recalculations or something. I'd go for that.
I was just about to post something like this myself. In the interim, I'm using the "voice navigation mute / unmute" voice commands.

Give the auto headlights additional settings. The current auto headlight feature is overly sensitive to slight decreases of light. In contrast, the screen display currently goes to dark mode when it is actually getting dark. Synchronize the auto headlights to turn on the headlights when screen goes to dark mode. An additional setting, half way between the current auto headlight activation and the screen's dark mode, could be provided for those who would like the lights to turn on a little earlier than the screen's dark mode.

I also would appreciate a visual note that navigation is rerouting and why. Several times, I've been cruising down the freeway and all of a sudden it wants me to get off and take a 20 miles of back roads. ...thanks for navigating me around an accident or whatever, but some notice that my path has changed and why would be helpful so we can: 1) know that a change has happened, and 2) can choose to ignore it if we want/need.

Sort of like how Google Maps Navigation has three options: On, Off and "Hear Alerts" (traffic, roadworks and crashes)

I'm gonna bury this here so I don't ruin the "surprise" with a new thread but summarizing some of the changes that are coming

1) Apple podcasts
2) Arcade updates
3) Automatic 911 dialing when airbags deploy
4) Speed cameras, stop signs, stoplights on Nav
5) Pillar camera access
6) Red shading on blind spot camera when object is detected
7) New light show
8) Some other stuff too...

I'm gonna bury this here so I don't ruin the "surprise" with a new thread but summarizing some of the changes that are coming

1) Apple podcasts
3) Automatic 911 dialing when airbags deploy
5) Pillar camera access
I'd really like to have these three. I mean, I hope 3) never comes into play, but my mom did get t-boned in her Audi etron a couple of months ago and the car dialed out automatically and really helped out the situation to get police and tow truck to the scene ASAP when she would not have known what to do at that time. I think it's something that should be in as many cars as possible.

Reactions: Transformer
Here you go…

Here is your Tesla's 2023 holiday update:

- Trip Planner on Mobile App
- More Cameras in Live Camera View
- Automatic Blind Spot Camera
- Light Show
- Apple Podcasts
- Tesla Arcade Updates
- Automatic 911 Calls
- Speed Cameras on Your Route
- Shuffle Play in TIDAL