Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 M3 Full Vinyl Wrap Quote Northern NJ - Input?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PauliePucks

3rd Party Accessory Junkie
Oct 29, 2021
NJ
So I’m teetering on pulling the trigger on a wrap - my ceramic coating is nearing its end and I want to change things up a bit (shocking I know 🤪)

I got a quote for my center console & dash panel wrapped in aurora pearl white KPMF And the car wrapped in 3M 2080 satin flip psychedelic - total $3k, 3 days in the shop.

Too high? Too low? Just right? I’m in northern NJ, if anyone has any suggestions on shops that might be lower, with feedback, I’m happy to shop around if that’s the general consensus.

Thanks all!

That price is par for a basic color change wrap with those specific brands/colors here in northern California. My shop would be a touch higher, but not much. Just make sure they are taking the right steps like removing the fender cameras. I'd also see if they have pics of prior wrapped Teslas. Look closely at the corners, edges, and door handle areas.

Good luck :)

Reactions: PauliePucks
That price is par for a basic color change wrap with those specific brands/colors here in northern California. My shop would be a touch higher, but not much. Just make sure they are taking the right steps like removing the fender cameras. I'd also see if they have pics of prior wrapped Teslas. Look closely at the corners, edges, and door handle areas.

Good luck :)
Thanks so much. Both places wrap 10+ teslas a month. I’m down to two places - one is 3k and the other is $3900 but they’re including a ceramic coating on the wrap.