Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2019 model 3 AWD, LR for sale $47,990

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
or sale, 2019 model 3 AWD, LR picked up June 2019.
Aero wheels
optional caps (will include)
duel wireless phone charger (will include)
all weather floor mats (will include with OEM floor mats as well)
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
White Premium Interior
Autopilot
Premium connectivity complementary service ends June 7, 2020
$47,990

Currently located in central New Hampshire

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 139
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    905 bytes · Views: 141
dandy....Mileage? Photo of 'window sticker' please. I am next door here in Vt. Any quality issues when you received the car? Any issues with service? We have no service center here in Vermont. Albany is our closest. Thanks for your time.

dandy....Mileage? Photo of 'window sticker' please. I am next door here in Vt. Any quality issues when you received the car? Any issues with service? We have no service center here in Vermont. Albany is our closest. Thanks for your time.

My apologies, have been away for work, and I thought there would be an auto notification of messages. Anyway - I'm happy to send the original "sticker" that tesla emailed us. not sure how to DM though (or edit the original post). No quality issues, no service required from Service Center - current 11K miles , have had the alignment checked at a local (telsa owner) garage.
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Reactions: E Dizzle
People should not be commenting on pricing unless someone asks for input on their sale. It's the FIRST POST of the sticky of this sub-forum.

I know for FACT many nice cars that people have intentionally not posted on TMC because there is such a reputation of idiots that think they need to comment on how a car is priced. I for one didn't sell my S here, and advised my neighbor not to sell his P90DL here for the same reason. Both cars sold at "market value" for their condition, mileage, etc.

Contrary to the opinion of some, buyers are NOT idiots, if a car is over-priced, it won't sell. Just look at the numerous threads here where people keep bumping them and dropping the price. Market forces work, let them do their job.

Market forces work, let them do their job.
Exactly. And it's not like sellers don't do their research either.

Not anecdotal: I sold my P3D+ which I posted here and got laughed at (so far by the same one member; my LR AWD post is still new, waiting the others to come out). I sold the car for a price higher than the lowest price I had asked for in the thread here. The sale didn't come thru here.

Now, unless it's against the forum rules, these guys can do whatever they want, I don't really care. It does make this place less useful for buying/selling, like you said some people won't even list in order not to deal with this (I'm half posting to just piss these guys off, as I don't expect anything out of it -- but you never know), and it also affects would-be buyers who see it here, they may want the car but then they read these comments and it messes with their mind. Can mess with the seller's mind too, for example I dropped the price lower than I should have, which would have ended in leaving money on the table. But, 'tis what 'tis, you get what you pay for.

OP, sorry to hijack your thread. GL with the sale!