Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 LR AWD w/FSD - $50k

2019 Tesla Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor - $50,000 Tampa Bay Area, FL

Full-Self Driving capable, low mileage of 13,900, garage kept, fully-equipped Model 3 with Tesla OEM accessories installed Tesla, including:

* Sport Wheel and Tire Package: $4k option with 20 inch Performance trim wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires (8k miles of use)

* Original 18 inch Aero wheels and tires taken off at 5k miles

* Model 3 Outdoor Car Cover: new in box, never used: $300

* Model 3 All-Weather Rear Trunk Liner: $130

* Model 3 Key Fob: $175

Additional Key Features:

-Pear White Multi-Coat ($1k option)
-Premium Connectivity + Audio package
-Front + Rear Heated Seats
-Black Interior
-Clean History - no accidents, dents or dings

Sellers Note:

This vehicle was fully serviced by Tesla for all maintenance:

-Tire Rotation (December 2019)
-Tire Rotation (May 2020)
-Cabin Air Filter (May 2020)

Additionally, this car received annual full paint detail +sealant treatment by Pat's Mobile Auto Salon in May 2019 and May 2020.

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 10

ShaneC

Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2021
USA
That's a sick nickname lol: Nikola's Tesla. Beautiful car by the way, I love how every Tesla owner takes immaculate care of their cars. I have yet to see a post on here with a bad condition Tesla.

That's a sick nickname lol: Nikola's Tesla. Beautiful car by the way, I love how every Tesla owner takes immaculate care of their cars. I have yet to see a post on here with a bad condition Tesla.
Thank you! Thought it was a fitting name considering I'm Nick and Elon's inspo for the brand was the man himself. When I am out and spot a dirty or neglected fellow Tesla on the road i always cringe a bit 😯

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC