Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available UPDATE (Sold) - 2018 Model 3 LR RWD White 50k miles with FSD - $27k OBO (Northern Virginia)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm about to trade in this vehicle to Tesla, but figured I'd post it here for a little more than Tesla's trade-in offer ($22,600) on the off chance that anyone is interested.

Model: 2018 LR RWD
Mileage: 49,224
Exterior color : White
Interior color : Black
18 inch aero wheels
FSD (running FSD Beta 11.4.4)

Overall it's in great shape - expected wear and tear but no obvious issues inside or out. One minor accident (car behind me hit my rear bumper at low speed, bumper was replaced but no other damage). All tires replaced in August 2021.

I'm trading in tomorrow but motivated to sell below market if the offer is any higher than Tesla's trade-in offer. Will take pics and post them shortly.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Pics. The only exterior damage I could find was:
* Small hole/scuffs on the rear bumper, might have backed into something. I took a close up pic.
* A couple of the wheels have curb rash.

No issues I could identify on the inside. Yes I really need to vacuum and clean the car, don't judge :) I was planning to trade it in so didn't bother.

Front.jpgBack.jpgFront-Right.jpgInside2.jpgInside1.jpgRear-Bumper.jpgWheel4.jpgWheel3.jpgWheel2.jpgWheel1.jpg

Reactions: Hiline