Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 LR AWD w/FSD - $50k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

2019 Tesla Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor - $50,000 Tampa Bay Area, FL

Full-Self Driving capable, low mileage of 13,900, garage kept, fully-equipped Model 3 with Tesla OEM accessories installed Tesla, including:

* Sport Wheel and Tire Package: $4k option with 20 inch Performance trim wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires (8k miles of use)

* Original 18 inch Aero wheels and tires taken off at 5k miles

* Model 3 Outdoor Car Cover: new in box, never used: $300

* Model 3 All-Weather Rear Trunk Liner: $130

* Model 3 Key Fob: $175

Additional Key Features:

-Pear White Multi-Coat ($1k option)
-Premium Connectivity + Audio package
-Front + Rear Heated Seats
-Black Interior
-Clean History - no accidents, dents or dings

Sellers Note:

This vehicle was fully serviced by Tesla for all maintenance:

-Tire Rotation (December 2019)
-Tire Rotation (May 2020)
-Cabin Air Filter (May 2020)

Additionally, this car received annual full paint detail +sealant treatment by Pat's Mobile Auto Salon in May 2019 and May 2020.

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 46
That's a sick nickname lol: Nikola's Tesla. Beautiful car by the way, I love how every Tesla owner takes immaculate care of their cars. I have yet to see a post on here with a bad condition Tesla.

That's a sick nickname lol: Nikola's Tesla. Beautiful car by the way, I love how every Tesla owner takes immaculate care of their cars. I have yet to see a post on here with a bad condition Tesla.
Thank you! Thought it was a fitting name considering I'm Nick and Elon's inspo for the brand was the man himself. When I am out and spot a dirty or neglected fellow Tesla on the road i always cringe a bit 😯