Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 SR +, Black on White, 27k miles, Warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Putting up my Model 3 for sale as I'm getting an X in soon. Clean condition, works perfectly. Autopilot and warranty until Sep 2023. Please let me know of any questions. $33,900.

Car 1.jpg
Car 3.jpgCar 2.jpeg

So I was curious about your numbers and thought maybe this is the time to snag one. Just priced his config. and got $56,940. without the disc. so not sure how you came up with under 40K?
That poster of the comment is trolling. You can’t get this from Tesla for under 40k. Also buying new comes with an attached mandatory $1200 delivery fee on top of purchase price and tax etc

This is a standard range. Plenty in stock when the 7500 credit initially rolled out. And it was priced a touch below 40k with the credit. The issue is they were all picked up swiftly. The poster wasn’t wrong.
Help me understand.. went to build RRW M3, is that not what the OP has listed? 272 range? Unbelievable that our cars went from great value hard to get and almost overnight big depreciation and easy to get. : (

This is a standard range. Plenty in stock when the 7500 credit initially rolled out. And it was priced a touch below 40k with the credit. The issue is they were all picked up swiftly. The poster wasn’t wrong.
The cheapest model 3 that you can build before taxes and fees but including the mandatory delivery cost is 48,440 so unfortunately you could never buy under 40k. Even with 7500 off

The cheapest model 3 that you can build before taxes and fees but including the mandatory delivery cost is 48,440 so unfortunately you could never buy under 40k. Even with 7500 off
You would still pay taxes on a used car purchase. I’m not disputing his price. I’m stating facts. During the initial run of the 7500 credit. There were multiple rear wheel standard range priced at 47k. With the 7500 credit and 10k miles free supercharging (pending what electricity cost would be) it would still be a better deal on a 2023 standard range than a used car that was purchase at initial price with no depreciation. Tesla also discounted a bunch of standard range on top of the 7500 credit. You’re arguing for no reason.