Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 Standard Range Plus - Autopilot not standard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reviewed a lot of threads but did not see an answer to my situation. I took delivery of my 2019 Model 3 Standard Range Plus on 03/20/2019 for which I paid for both Autopilot ($3,000) and FSD ($5,000) (see attached). After reviewing older threads noting the differences between the Standard Range and Standard Range Plus I saw that the main differences were the "immersive sound", additional battery and autopilot included as standard.

I just checked my vehicle and I do have immersive sound (even though I can't tell a difference) and at max charge I get 230 miles, however, I remember having to pay for autopilot.

Is anyone able to tell me whether my autopilot should have been included as standard with my purchase?

Attachments

• Autopilot Purchase.PNG
    Autopilot Purchase.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 86
I reviewed a lot of threads but did not see an answer to my situation. I took delivery of my 2019 Model 3 Standard Range Plus on 03/20/2019 for which I paid for both Autopilot ($3,000) and FSD ($5,000) (see attached). After reviewing older threads noting the differences between the Standard Range and Standard Range Plus I saw that the main differences were the "immersive sound", additional battery and autopilot included as standard.

I just checked my vehicle and I do have immersive sound (even though I can't tell a difference) and at max charge I get 230 miles, however, I remember having to pay for autopilot.

Is anyone able to tell me whether my autopilot should have been included as standard with my purchase?
I meant to add in addition to my previous question, did Autopilot have convert into EAP? I currently have it as a feature on my car now but was not sure if that was because of the FSD package or Autopilot was upgraded for those that had it.

Are any of the threads you reviewed these? Autopilot "included" (for $2000 more) was mid april of 2019, if you bought your car in march, the TL ; DR answer to "should autopilot have been included, is "no, it should not have".